Author Thread
antiochus^

View Profile
Hi
Posted : 19 Sep, 2015 05:32 AM

Hello Mary, hope that what you seek here you find it. I know with prayer, faith, action and Christ's answer you can get the results you seek for (it may or not be here).

Though this is not the right part of the forum to place this complaint in I myself have gotten my great fair share of what the bible calls "Respector of Persons", even right here where we all are supposed to be "Christians", lol. Heck one lady that I did thought was genuine actually wasted alot of my time.

Much more I can say however I am just here to encourage you that whatever happens to you that:

A) Christ WILL avenge. E.g - The Babylonians, Persians, Ancient Greeks and Romans as world powers all treated the Israelites badly. Israel is still here but where are the powers that inflicted bad on them now?

B) Dont let hate come into your heart and continue to be in the will of Christ.

C) Dont let the experience change you for the worst but for the better! Romans 8:28.

This gives me great encouragement to pray for all those that are in Christ that got hurt like this or worst that they continue to grow despite what happened to them. Hope we can chat sometime :-)

antiochus^

View Profile
Why i can't seem to find one who could make my heart beats like a drum?
Posted : 19 Sep, 2015 05:10 AM

Hello and welcome to the site. Hope with prayer, guidance and with wisdom you find what you are looking for. If you wish to have a friendly chat you can with me :-)

antiochus^

View Profile
does the site work
Posted : 23 Sep, 2013 04:23 PM

Anyone found love on this site?

Page : 1 2 3