Author Thread
Prov356

View Profile
Wanting love?
Posted : 22 Aug, 2014 11:00 PM

Amen Amen. A person needs to be whole and that means that there is a walk of no compromise & one is beyond issues & game. Granted, some of us have deeper hurts but God IS a healer. HE CAN restore! When you trust & submit yourself totally to Him and let Him change you you will come out refined (&) whole. You need to put in the effort cause it takes effort to truly change! Its also uncomfortable but the yield is awesome! You'll be better equipted for His service. We are all going to have to continue learning & making mistakes and for some it takes more time. But don't give up! God is a God of love. And that love is beyond compare. He loves us more than we know.

Prov356

View Profile
equally yoked, attraction & same doctrinal beliefs
Posted : 17 Aug, 2014 12:48 AM

Hi, I live in Tucson. There are not many Christian woman in my City or surrounding areas (on this site) with the same stringent walk in the faith that I have. I don't drink & quit smoking cigarettes on Jan 29, 1990. I find that many woman on this site come across with nice profiles until I see that they have 1 or two on occasion. I also read that they like to dance. I assume that they mean that they listen to non-Christian music and dance to it as well? Then its the attraction factor. Not that I'm picky but it just seems that the potential mate for me is either hidden or she just hasn't passed my way yet. And I'm really new to the internet scene. I've never had a problem meeting woman in Church, I was just busy doing a lot. I'm ready to enjoy life now but it would be better to share it with someone. I recently moved to the northwest area and I'm currently praying to find a Church. One that teaches a non-triune belief because Jesus did say that the Father is greater than Him. It's not easy being single and I have met some nice sisters on here. I know I still have a youthful look and flow but I'm 54!! I am being very patient but when you're looking for that "just right" companion most of us would agree that tomorrow would be just about the right time :D A whole lotta people searchin' for love not willing to "settle" lol. God bless His children. Now, Lord!! Now! God's timing is His timing. God bless CDFF. Pray for America! And pray for our brothers and sisters in other places that are being persecuted elsewhere for the faith. Blessings.

Prov356

View Profile
Satan/Islam/Muslim/Quran/= Anti Christ
Posted : 6 Aug, 2014 11:22 PM

There is sooo much deception in the muslim religion. So much false teaching and then the History! I just love how Brigitte Gabriel brings straight truth to the muslim world. God bless you

Prov356

View Profile
I love the LORD
Posted : 2 Aug, 2014 01:07 PM

God is sooooooooooooo good!

He is a faithful God. His love is beyond compare. I'm so glad He is not like man. When I first got saved the brother that led me to the Lord said you know Roy, don't put your eyes on man(kind) because he'll let you down. He's imperfect. But keep your eyes on God because he'll NEVER let you down.

God has NEVER let me down.

I LOVE THE LORD

Blessings

Prov356

View Profile
I've "met" some cool sister's
Posted : 2 Aug, 2014 01:03 PM

Yeah, on-line search is time consuming and a lil' disheartening when you live so far away from people that you meet. I've traveled to California a few times to meet one sister that I had met. I continue to walk in love as I continue my search. Takes a while to get to know someone. I remember I was paling around with this one sister from Church and after a couple yrs I was like wow. Because I learned something new about her. Takes time and effort but mostly LOVE. In God's time. Be anxious for nothing isn't that what the Word say's!!!????

Blessings

Prov356

View Profile
My testimony I heard God's voice litteraly
Posted : 2 Aug, 2014 12:55 PM

Thanks for sharing! When I was a new Christian coming home from Church some 34 years ago I heard "Be still and know that I am God". I'm like okaay.. next day I'm reading my bible and as I'm reading Psalms... 46 10 !!! I've had many visions, dreams. I've seen some fantastic visions. The day before the planes hit the towers I saw a AA plane careening into the street I'm like Lord is a plane gonna crash? I've seen so much.

Prov356

View Profile
Purity
Posted : 2 Aug, 2014 12:47 PM

Hebrews 12 14 Without Holiness No one will see the Lord.

Prov356

View Profile
how can two walk together unless they agree?
Posted : 2 Aug, 2014 12:42 AM

Divorced since 1990 thats almost like what? 50 years :excited:

But seriously, if you are a practicing Christian you should not be unequally yoked. Look it up.

Prov356

View Profile
A message to the ladies.
Posted : 2 Aug, 2014 12:36 AM

everything that glitters aint gold! not braggin but i've pal'd around with some of the most beautiful woman in the world and what i've found is simply this. woman are woman. they like honesty, maturity, Godly leadership & they love to laugh. ((only)) God can truly transform someone but it does take effort and sometimes it hurts a lil'. we only got one shot @ this precious life that has been given to us. make the most of it by giving it your best effort to make it into heaven because hell? you do not want to go there, it will be for eternity.

God bless

Roy G in Az

Prov356

View Profile
One or two on occasion?
Posted : 2 Aug, 2014 12:19 AM

Hello! Its a lil' disappointing when the photos are clickin and the words are like wow :excited: and then.. I read that she drinks 1 or two on occasion. Speaking of Christian profiles primarily. Don't get me wrong for me it just dulls the shine. So, my question is why drink in the first place? I just can't make the connection between a beautiful woman of God and a drink "every now & again". Just always been a lil' disappointing for me is all. Not really looking for any responses I guess It was just needful for me to say.. Not one of us are perfect I know and.. wouldn't it be awesome if Jesus were to come back in this generation!!?? In OUR lifetime?? Those of us who are living according to the Word of God will be instantaneously transformed into our new heavenly bodies. God bless everyone!

Roy G in Az

Page : 1 2