Author Thread
Dannygal

View Profile
Is true love driven by physical appearance or a connection?
Posted : 22 Mar, 2022 08:53 AM

Hi there. Thanks for your contribution to this topic. I concur with you. We all have shortcomings as human beings.

And as the Bible puts it, love covers a multitude of sin.

Keep well.

Dannygal

View Profile
Is true love driven by physical appearance or a connection?
Posted : 16 Mar, 2022 07:49 AM

Hi Drake....

Interesting perspective. Indeed Christ has to be at the top for a lasting and fulfilling relationship.

The analogy of a broken leg makes me wonder.... How about the aspect of sacrifice for the one we love? Would the strong leg not suppliment the broken one when true love meet?

The broken leg in the triangle could be many things in a person. Are we willing to pay the price? I think that's the ultimate question we all must face when desiring marriage.

What thinketh thou, friends?

Dannygal

View Profile
Can somebody answer me this, or are you afraid to? Re: Philippines, Kenyan women questions.
Posted : 26 Apr, 2021 02:05 AM

Jazee,

We are all having an honest conversation here....

I felt the need to shed some light on this thread.

The writer mentioned Kenya. As a Kenyan I have legitimate ground as well as a duty to clarity and inform the writer and entire team.

As a born again Christian I totally understand the writer did not mean any harm. He only failed to assess both sides of the coin and this is simply because he is not well informed.

And remember, we are all skeptical about online dating sites. There are too many scammers, fakes, perverts and all manner of evil intentions.

Dear cdff family,

Everyone came to cdff in search of love, hoping to find better chances in a Christian environment. However, times are evil. Do not put down your guard. Do not lean on your own understanding. Seek to know more about other cultures. All the world needs is true love in these days that are filled with hate and racism! Christians must make a difference to help heal the world, a step at a time.

Trust God with the process of searching for true love. He has got our lives in His hands. Won't He not grant our specific heart desires according to His plan for our life? We are much more valuable than the birds of the air and the Lily of the valley!

There is hope in Christ Jesus! Shalom.

Dannygal

View Profile
Can somebody answer me this, or are you afraid to? Re: Philippines, Kenyan women questions.
Posted : 24 Apr, 2021 01:58 AM

Wow! That is how people judge with a general outlook and a biased attitude. Yet, I thank God for the feedback I read from Christians who can discern in the spirit.

Caveat, in every nation or society there will be people who are an exception.

This world belongs to God and the fullness thereof. However, the strongman has laid captive the wealth of many. The rod of the wicked is resting upon the lot of the righteousness and this is a spiritual battle! Thus, as you put it, women from the developing countries may seek a better chance at life in marriage. Nothing wrong about it and they should not be judged harshly. If God has not given you the grace here, please just let it go.

Kindly note it is not always about money and support. Some of these ladies have good jobs and live a good life by the local standards. However, desire to find love, peace and escape some negative cultural barriers in life make them look outside where they believe the environment would be more accommoditing. I hope you can understand this.

Remember, as these ladies you judge harshly look for hubby in this Christian site they are in prayers and also have certain expectations that Godly people are here and would give them an equal platform.

FYI, there are many happy marriages between the West and the East or Africa. You give a perception that you are not very informed or you may have limited exposure.

Let's assess,

Romans 12:3

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Matthew 26:11

The poor you will always have with you.

Jesus had compassion on the poor and needy and helped them. He would soon leave the world but he had to remind his disciples that they too ought to empathize with the needy.

So, nothing wrong in desiring to break the bond of poverty. Actually, Jesus showed those who help break these bonds are following His footsteps! It's an honorable thing to do as a Christian.

Finally,

Leviticals 19:9-10

"`When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God.

Again the poor and alien God are in the heart of God.

Wise and God fearing man called Boaz knew the secret. And he got himself a lasting blessing in an alien widow, Ruth. I would say the intentions of Naomi and Ruth would seem suspicious to most men who may not have foresight today. Remember, both Boaz and Ruth were praying for a spouse.

Let pray that God will help us not to miss to recognize the hour God's visitation in our lives. Shalom.

Love of Christ from goodwill queens from beautiful Kenya!

Dannygal

View Profile
Posted : 24 Apr, 2021 01:57 AM

Wow! That is how people judge with a general outlook and a biased attitude. Yet, I thank God for the feedback I read from Christians who can discern in the spirit.

Caveat, in every nation or society there will be people who are an exception.

This world belongs to God and the fullness thereof. However, the strongman has laid captive the wealth of many. The rod of the wicked is resting upon the lot of the righteousness and this is a spiritual battle! Thus, as you put it, women from the developing countries may seek a better chance at life in marriage. Nothing wrong about it and they should not be judged harshly. If God has not given you the grace here, please just let it go.

Kindly note it is not always about money and support. Some of these ladies have good jobs and live a good life by the local standards. However, desire to find love, peace and escape some negative cultural barriers in life make them look outside where they believe the environment would be more accommoditing. I hope you can understand this.

Remember, as these ladies you judge harshly look for hubby in this Christian site they are in prayers and also have certain expectations that Godly people are here and would give them an equal platform.

FYI, there are many happy marriages between the West and the East or Africa. You give a perception that you are not very informed or you may have limited exposure.

Let's assess,

Romans 12:3

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Matthew 26:11

The poor you will always have with you.

Jesus had compassion on the poor and needy and helped them. He would soon leave the world but he had to remind his disciples that they too ought to empathize with the needy.

So, nothing wrong in desiring to break the bond of poverty. Actually, Jesus showed those who help break these bonds are following His footsteps! It's an honorable thing to do as a Christian.

Finally,

Leviticals 19:9-10

"`When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God.

Again the poor and alien God are in the heart of God.

Wise and God fearing man called Boaz knew the secret. And he got himself a lasting blessing in an alien widow, Ruth. I would say the intentions of Naomi and Ruth would seem suspicious to most men who may not have foresight today. Remember, both Boaz and Ruth were praying for a spouse.

Let pray that God will help us not to miss to recognize the hour God's visitation in our lives. Shalom.

Love of Christ from goodwill queens from beautiful Kenya!

Dannygal

View Profile
Supporting a man
Posted : 23 Feb, 2021 10:56 PM

A man is not to be supported by a woman. That's not God's plan for family. The man is the provider. However, both can supplement each other in family responsibilities.

A real man will not be comfortable to sit as the woman toil to support him! Unless it is a case of disability.

The Bible is clear......

But anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. 1 Timothy 5:8

Dannygal

View Profile
Favorites.......
Posted : 23 Feb, 2021 10:54 AM

Very funny lol. Thanks for cracking me 😂

Dannygal

View Profile
Favorites.......
Posted : 23 Feb, 2021 10:52 AM

Lol... Thanks for your feedback.

Dannygal

View Profile
Favorites.......
Posted : 22 Feb, 2021 11:00 PM

How can a person have 100+ favorites and still be single? Lol. Even 20 would be a big enough probability sample.

What do you make of favorites?

Dannygal

View Profile
Your Best Choice
Posted : 22 Feb, 2021 10:51 PM

I love the countryside!

Home in the country will do. Farming is great.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7