Author Thread
watchman

View Profile
Smoking, Drinking & Promiscuity
Posted : 9 Jun, 2021 07:18 PM

I see quite a few profiles with smokers & alcohol users. Smokers and/or drinkers are in a statistically higher percentile for engaging in indiscriminate sexual activity. For those who smoke and/or drink and call yourselves Christians, how do you justify this behavior? And, since this is your lifestyle choice, why post on a Christian dating site?

"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are." [1Corinthians 3:16-17]

"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?  For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's." [1Corinthians 6:19-20]

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." [Romans 12:1-2]

watchman

View Profile
Why can't women be truthful and honest?
Posted : 9 Jun, 2021 11:52 AM

Many women are dishonest and even blatantly deceitful when describing themselves and posting photos on dating sites. Why do women believe lying about themselves will lead to a meaningful relationship and when it backfires they blame the men?

watchman

View Profile
Election
Posted : 29 Oct, 2016 04:04 AM

My faith is in the LORD God, his infallible Word and the promise of His Kingdom... not politicians, government or this world system. The LORD God can put anyone in the oval office he chooses, regardless of the votes cast. The vote you cast may not count today, but it will when you stand before the Lord and give an answer for it. Consider voting the Constitution Party (Darrell Castle and Scott Bradley) and let God work out his plan. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct they paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Page : 1 2