Author Thread
livin4jesus323

View Profile
Proud Mother of two Children in The Army!
Posted : 21 Nov, 2013 11:53 AM

I have two children...my youngest daughter, Amanda...and my only son, Joshua who in posted in Germany at the moment. He is fixing to go to school for officers!!! My daughter and her husband have been in Iraq and Afaganistan. She is schedualed to get out in Feburary of 2014 after 8 yrs. of service....I believe my son places to career The army! I'm a proud Mom...but I'm also thankful for their service... :yay: God Bless them wherever life takes them! Thank you for listening!

God Bless,

Deb

livin4jesus323

View Profile
Lil ole' country girl from Arkansas!
Posted : 21 Nov, 2013 11:40 AM

Thank you so much for the welcome! I hope you find the love of your life...a good and kind Christian man who will sweep you off your feet like a princess! God Bless and thank you for the Birthday wish!:excited:

God Bless!

Deb

livin4jesus323

View Profile
Lil ole' country girl from Arkansas!
Posted : 18 Nov, 2013 09:53 AM

Hi!

My name is Deborah...everybody calls me Deb for short...I'm fairly new to the site but learning to get around pretty good by now. I'm a divorced Christian woman who loves the Lord with all her heart mind and strength!

I'm 55...will be in December...long silver hair, 5'3" average build. blue eyes and a sparkly out-going personality. I love fishing, camping, boat rides, and long loving conversations and good communication

1 I'm looking for the man who will hold me in his arms and tell me that nothing...besides Jesus means more to him than I do...I'm ready to see love and adoration in his eyes! There's so much more to me...just read my profile! Just wanted to say "Hello" and God bless you all!

Deb :waving:

livin4jesus323

View Profile
Jonesboro, Arkansas
Posted : 17 Nov, 2013 09:10 PM

Anybody live in Jonesboro or close by? Would love to chat!

God Bless,

Deborah