View Profile
25, M, UK - Not bad looking!
Posted : 16 Jul, 2016 12:32 AM

hi how yo doing??..

jesusislord072380

View Profile
The Gospel
Posted : 16 Jul, 2016 12:31 AM

sir if u say the gospel or good news it pertains to the bible...

jesusislord072380

View Profile
Meaningful conversation
Posted : 16 Jul, 2016 12:28 AM

how are u doing? is this application for everyone ? or just for men??? i hope u dont mind my askin.. Godbless

jesusislord072380

View Profile
London Calling
Posted : 16 Jul, 2016 12:26 AM

hi how are you doing? why only at 40? just mind boggling?? dont u go out???

jesusislord072380

View Profile
just when you thought it was HIS WILL
Posted : 12 Feb, 2014 04:54 AM

i can understand your sentiments as i too is undergoing such difficult phase in life were you have to let go someone you loved. to Praise God and Bless Him , and thank Him of such pain is our act of Faith believing that He is a God who definitely heals the broken heart, and He is the God who specializes in turning our mournings into dancing. I cant understand yet the why's, but i know His ways are higher than mine and even with such uncertainty i rest in the care of the unchanging God..

Lets continue to hold on the Jesus Christ. Godbless u

jesusislord072380

View Profile
which one and why?
Posted : 12 Jan, 2014 08:54 PM

a lot of men per se can post as Christians.Christianity is used as a distinction between a religious affiliations rather than a person relationship with our Savior Jesus Christ. I believe when you talk to someone and give it a time to know each other that'll be a good temperature if the person is really a christian by heart. i dont believe in one christian website that'll generalize as those who join that certain site will met the man/woman of there heart's desire.. i believe in venturing as being adventurous, well if you got ample of time to go online then it wouldnt be bad to try them all