Author Thread
Champions_You_Are

View Profile
Sisters: Have you been praying for your future husband?
Posted : 31 Aug, 2016 10:31 AM

If you are a woman who desire to marry, do you have other sisters or your church praying with you on a regular basis?

Champions_You_Are

View Profile
What stops you from contacting a woman?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2016 02:14 PM

Personality. On this site, the faster way to get to know someone's personality is in the chat rooms--where you can see how the person interacts with people-in real time.

Champions_You_Are

View Profile
Los Angeles Meetup Group
Posted : 16 May, 2016 02:37 PM

Greetings,

Today, we created a new group to gather people from LA, Southern Californians, and people travelling to California.

It's not a typical "Christian singles" or "church" group because we wanted to be able to attract non-believers to Jesus Christ. The theme is more on Chivalry and the "Courtship" approach--with formal dances and suit/tie/formal dress events with Christian DJs and bands performing..

We will also have action/drama filmmaking projects for our aspiring Christian Actors and Actresses, especially those who plan to move to the LA area. If you also want to be a Crewperson, we can also give you free training as well.

We will glorify Jesus Christ with these faith based film projects, and at the same time, create a community of Christian Singles to meet each other in the safety of a large group setting.

If interested, feel free to send me a private message.

Champions_You_Are

View Profile
a suggestion
Posted : 4 Apr, 2015 12:39 PM

Thanks for that advice Adelpos. That info seems practical. Hopefully more people can add to that.

Jesus loves you :)

Champions_You_Are

View Profile
Purim Costume Party near Los Angeles 3-20-15
Posted : 5 Mar, 2015 05:35 AM

Halleluyah!

This is a celebration of the Book of Esther - Purim - where people dress up in mostly Biblical costumes and some ratedG superhero/cosplay outfits - similar to the parades/feasts in Israel.

In this event (hosted by a Christian church), there will be Hebrew/Middle Eastern type food, an EDM DJ playing Christian praise & worship dance music and Messianic music. There will also be some bands, hiphop acts, spoken word, etc. Of course the purpose is sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ to Jews, Middle Easterners, and non-believers.

This event is also a start of a planned series of events such as this summer's Christian Singles Prom (for the 18-39 years young group) where there will be dancing, fellowship, praise &worship, and counseling for singles to prepare for marriage. Feel free to send a private msg if you are interested in attending.

May you grow in wisdom, may you find a Godly mate that you will be equally yoked with, and may you invite us to your wedding. :)

Champions_You_Are

View Profile
Pray for me please
Posted : 26 Feb, 2015 04:51 AM

Amen. And may you invite us to your wedding. :)

Champions_You_Are

View Profile
Just Missing You
Posted : 23 Feb, 2015 08:41 PM

Halleluyah! And thank you for inviting us to the wedding. :)

Champions_You_Are

View Profile
Do guys like to recieve flowers also?
Posted : 31 May, 2014 08:33 PM

Sure, why not.

Edible flowers (like Roses) would be good too. Great for salad.

Champions_You_Are

View Profile
WHY LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP???
Posted : 24 May, 2014 07:59 PM

Hi Dash,

We're proud of you Sis! You are making many friends on this site.

As for the long distance relationship issue, I will quote what some Christian friends have said about it,

"I would rather be with someone that I'm equally yoked with (and there's mutual attraction) who is 10,000 miles away, than to have to 'settle' for someone I'm not equally yoked with -- who lives 10 miles away."

Disclaimer: This may not be for everybody. Just for the romantics out there.

:D

Champions_You_Are

View Profile
Looking for friends
Posted : 22 Mar, 2014 11:28 AM

Greetings :)

Page : 1 2