Author Thread
dearMay

View Profile
To the creators of this site: Thank you so much
Posted : 3 May, 2014 10:22 AM

I have been here since December last year but haven't been lucky enough to meet the right man. Today is my birthday and I want to take a moment to say thank you very much to the creators of this site, whoever and wherever you are, because this site really helps people who want to look for their other halves. I know I haven't met mine yet and I don't know whether or not I will meet him here. But the existence of this site has helped me talking with kind people and compared to other dating sites, this site is more helpful and better. I also never get spams or inappropriate messages or approaches from men who play games like in other sites.

So, I thank you very much for creating this site. May God bless you always :)

dearMay

View Profile
where can I meet a nice christian girl?
Posted : 28 Jan, 2014 11:05 PM

@JesusLives4Ever: Forgive me for answering this thread.. I know that it is "Ask A Guy" but your question triggered me to post a reply..So, I hope you don't mind me writing you a response here..

I have tried 2 other dating sites and to be honest I haven't found a nice Christian men there. Some users are nice, but unfortunately they are not Christian or even with no religion. Some users who are Christian say on their profiles that they smoke and drink.. Some others even approached me to have one-night-stands or things like that :(

I found it hard to look for the right one there.. That was why I tried this site, hoping to find a nice Christian man..

Scammers are everywhere, not only in this site but in other sites, too. I think the best way to avoid them is by stating clearly in our profile that we look for serious long-term relationship that leads to marriage. And also to be extra careful when chatting or texting.. not to mention too many personal information to people we barely knew from the internet. It is quite exhausting to do this, I know.. but the right person for us won't come easily.. we have to go extra miles to look for such person and open our eyes and heart..

If we keep looking for and being sincere to others, I think it is just about time. God will eventually send us the best person to spend the rest of our lives with..

Thank you for reading this reply. Please don't be mad at me because I posted on this "Ask A Guy" thread. I'm just giving you a reply based on my point of view. Thank you :)

dearMay

View Profile
Do you study the Bible?
Posted : 28 Jan, 2014 10:49 PM

@dunravin: thank you for your kind reply. I really appreciate it. What you said is amazing. I actually never saw the Bible as God's love letter to me until you told me so.. It is very beautiful.. How come I never thought that way? Thank you for writing the response so I can read it now :)

I see that every one has a different understanding when reading the Bible.. I am just worried that I might read it the wrong way and not fully understand it.. I want to study more about the Bible, I want to know God more.. All I want is to understand what is the purpose of my life here and let the Bible guide me to walk the right path. I need to ask God to give me a strong will to always read the Bible and open my heart and mind to understand what it really means. I will spare my time to look for kind people who can guide me in Bible study.

Thank you very much for your response. I am really glad that you took the time to write a response. I wish you find the right woman you have been asking God for :)

dearMay

View Profile
Do you study the Bible?
Posted : 28 Jan, 2014 10:37 PM

@dkj255: Thank you for your kind reply. I appreciate your opinion. Your words really comfort me and I am encouraged to read and study the bible more seriously. I can't guarantee that I will be angelic or very religious, but I am trying. I pray that God gives me the heart to listen and understand more of what He says in the Bible. I honestly envy people who are blessed to understand God's words and hidden wisdom in the scripture..

Anyway, thank you for the response. I wish you find the right woman you have been asking God for :)

dearMay

View Profile
Do you study the Bible?
Posted : 28 Jan, 2014 10:30 PM

@JesusLives4Ever: thank you for your kind reply. I appreciate your honesty. May you find the right woman you have been asking God for :)

dearMay

View Profile
Do you study the Bible?
Posted : 28 Jan, 2014 08:32 AM

Today I just received a phone call from one of the fellows here. From our conversation, I just knew that he has been studying the Bible for 7 years. I suddenly feel embarrassed because all my life, I never really study the bible seriously. Yes, I read the bible and go to the church every week, but I am not that religious. This makes me feel sad and embarrassed because I will be 27 years old this year and find myself from being religious :'(

Please don't judge me because of this. I just want to know how often do you guys read the Bible? Do you read it every week? every day? or even a couple times in a day? Do you study the bible? If yes, where and what makes you feel urged to study it?

Last question: if you guys are interested in a girl, but she is not that religious, will you lose interest in her? Will you continue talking with her or not? Why?

Thank you for taking the time to read and reply to this post. I hope you have a nice day wherever you are.

God bless you :)