View Profile
Luggage
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 08:04 PM

Right on Lydia!

duchess_sarah

View Profile
Who gets the couch?
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 06:59 PM

That is hilarious...I had to reply to this one. Yes, honesty is important...if you're honest from the beginning with a girl, well, as long as she doesn't have major issues (everyone has something they're struggling w/but u know what I mean, I think) - she will appreciate it.

Also, it depends on what you're talking about. You of course have to use tact & be gentle in how you respond to a girl...like, the whole "do I look fat in this" ~ she's asking you this because she needs encouragement from you, like...tell her how beautiful she is...often. THe more mature the girl is in Christ, probably, not always, but most likely, the less loaded questions you'll get from her, but noone's perfect. If both of you are close to the Lord, then your primary goal would be to seek after Him & get your fulfillment from Him, so it won't be so tough.

I say...nobody should sleep on the couch..I'm sure there will be times that it happens, but I just think it's important to resolve your issues, make sure each person feels validated by the other..no matter how irrational their feelings are...

Sorry, I know I"m not a counselor, hope this helps in some way!!

duchess_sarah

View Profile
There are good Christian men!!!
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 05:40 PM

lol, good point! ~great comments everybody..I agree. I've definatley been burned, but I've done my share of offending...maybe not breaking peoples hearts, but I've offended ppl. myself plenty of times...so, Lydia..good comment sis!

duchess_sarah

View Profile
Would You Date/Marry A Transformed Homosexual?...
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 05:38 PM

An absolute YES to questions 1&3 - but, for question 2-do you mean that they had been cheating on their spouse for all those years...if that was the case, I would forgive them (although that would be difficult, hurtful, & would take time) but if they cheated, I don't think i would be able to stay w/them. BUT, who knows? I think the most important thing is forgiveness..it would be difficult to trust that person again though. IF they didn't cheat on me, then I would have no grounds for divorce & I would stay w/them, if they were willing to work on it & pray through for deliverance, if they were willing to do nothing then I'd probably separate from them for a time & just pray....Man this life is so tough, I swear...I can't wait till Jesus comes back!!! Come quickly LORD!!!

duchess_sarah

View Profile
Looking for the man God has for me!
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 05:29 PM

hey, "rejoice2day" - what an encouraging response to "the_angel" - Girl, I know it's hard but everything good that the Lord has for us is totally worth waiting for. You're precious to Him, I pray for you specifically, that the Lord would pour out his love on you, because it's deep, it's wide, it's long & it's high..I pray that you would feel valued by Him (b/c you are) -He's your prince forever, although it I know it would be freakin amazing to have someone here to hug you...but it will happen, just keep seeking God & don't give up....SORRY I ramble on a lot!! luv ya Sis!!

~Sarah

duchess_sarah

View Profile
Just wondering....
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 01:39 PM

Kudos to you guys giving great advice!! Good job guys!

duchess_sarah

View Profile
Just wondering....
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 01:37 PM

You know, even on a Christian site, there are still plenty of people who don't really " love God more than anything." My relationship with Jesus is the most important thing to me, He is my life & He is a part of every aspect of my life, so naturally, it spills out. I can't help it!