Author Thread
FoxTouche

View Profile
Initiate?
Posted : 24 Oct, 2016 02:56 PM

Yes!

I've never met a man who wasn't flattered by a woman initiating contact (short of harassment, rudeness, obvious exceptions.)

If anything, I see *so* many women who were raised believing that the man should *always* initiate contact/pursue the woman, and I think this is a fallacy connected with the idea that the only way a man can honor a woman or be a "real man" is by chasing her through some sort of social/emotional steeple chase.

...And then many of these same women wonder why they deal with so many aggressive jerks? Who did you think you'd get to play this game with you?

Ladies, you don't have to/shouldn't ever chase a man, but there are plenty of great guys who through years of being the rejected one, self consciousness, or simply being shy/awkward/intimidated by an amazing woman (maybe even you!) won't stick their necks out without a little encouragement or--gasp, even some initiation by the lady!

FoxTouche

View Profile
Why don't you smile?
Posted : 24 Oct, 2016 02:39 PM

I used to be very self conscious when women would respond to my neutral/"smirk"/natural smile with this complaint.

Then I realised that I didn't like "fake" smiling, and while a large part of online dating is self-marketing, I had *no* interest in any woman who would judge me for not smiling to the extent of her standards--Especially when you discover that many people only want to judge someone on the condition of that persons teeth (My oral hygiene is in excellent condition thank you very much...)

You want a huge smile from me? Get to know me and earn it, or go find someone whose profile smile you *do* appreciate.