Author Thread
monalee

View Profile
Why are married men on this site?
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 12:42 AM

Hi... people will be people and there is no shortage of people living outside of God's Will.. it is much easier to live up to a standard within ourselves than it ever will be to expect/demand it of others... I mean if God allows for free will shouldnt we?... if we are strong and we pray for the weak it would not matter who ventures in... blessings

monalee

View Profile
What is the difference in appearance between Christian woman wearing tight clothes and fetish striptease dancer?
Posted : 7 Oct, 2010 11:59 PM

a womans dress can only tempt you if you have not given yourself over to God.. seems like both parties are suffering from the same condition... we sling mud at people so that we do not have to clean our own shirts, skirts and pants.. that speck in our eye can easily be made into a log that blinds... blessings

monalee

View Profile
Visions and dreams
Posted : 11 Sep, 2010 02:05 PM

hi.. I do believe that God uses visions and dreams for some of His People yet I am not sure if my dreams are from Him... some dreams are expressions to relieve stress and I think my dreams are more about that... I do love when Gods Spirits Discerns something to me but I am awake so perhaps I get visions of things... my fav author, not in the bible, is Ellen G White.. God used her in a mighty way through endless visions and dreams... her works are Masterpieces that I can not stop reading...she is known for her medical insights as well, some 150 yrs later her works are being noted by the medical establishment and they are astounded at her knowledge of things...Ellen had only studied up to the 3rd grade as a child so her wisdom is Spirit based... maybe God has Spoken to me in dreams but nothing seems clear enough or stands out enough for me to be certain.... blessings

monalee

View Profile
ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED...????...heaven to hell and back again...
Posted : 3 Sep, 2010 11:13 PM

hi.. no way on once saved always saved and the bible has many examples... we are to put on Gods Armor until our last breath, we continue to need His Word to fight the battle against satan, if we remove the Armor because we thought ourselves ~saved~ we will stumble and be back living in our old carnal natures... Saul of the OT is a good story to reflect on.. this subject needs much prayer and study.. blessings

monalee

View Profile
What is the difference in appearance between Christian woman wearing tight clothes and fetish striptease dancer?
Posted : 3 Sep, 2010 10:59 PM

the difference is the intent and the similarity is that they both need Jesus, not browbeating... blessings

monalee

View Profile
prince of the air
Posted : 3 Sep, 2010 10:53 PM

great post and the responses are Spirit filled, ty

monalee

View Profile
The Events of The Rapture:
Posted : 27 Jul, 2010 09:12 PM

hi.. I agreed with the OP first comments but I totally disagree with the idea that the rapture takes place b4 the tribulation... I am convicted that the tribulation is the coming of satan as Jesus, where he calls fire down from heaven and he forces the mark on people who are are not anchored in Gods Truth and Seal... when Jesus comes to reveal satans lie then the saints who have kept the commands of God and the faith of Jesus will be raised, along with the dead in christ(pray that you are the among the first rising for you shall not see second death)... after 1000 yr reign in heaven with Jesus where we will judge the fallen angels and the dead humans who were not caught up we return to earth, the evil are raised and then the armeggeddon happens.. the evil are cast into the lake of fire, the earth is made new from the heat and together with Jesus, Who now stands on the mount of olives, reigns with us forever... as with any message we are to study and pray to God>> His Spirit will not keep us in the dark.... "we shall know the Truth and the Truth shall make us Free"... blessings for Gods Spirit of Discernment

monalee

View Profile
Just wondering
Posted : 6 Jun, 2010 02:12 PM

hi.. although I get your point very plainly I do feel that God does have a Church, a People, a Religion.. It does not matter what religion or culture we are raised in, once Gods Spirit is Allowed to Rule then we are a New Person in Christ... If we are submitted to the Holy Spirit we will have Fruits of The Spirit, these are the Attributes which separate us from being like the pharisees...Gods Religion is His Law, it is the Standard, the Benchmark and the Seal of God.. God has made it plain : My People keep my Commandments and have the faith of Jesus:.. blessings

monalee

View Profile
God's Dreadful Threatenings....
Posted : 24 May, 2010 06:27 PM

remember Lots wife.... blessings to be found in the Will of God

monalee

View Profile
Hawaii (Island of Kauai)
Posted : 20 May, 2010 03:24 PM

hi Zack, I am insanely jealous... any SDA church will meet your needs for fellowship, potlucks, bible study and meetings... on the big island there is an sda church near kona, it was one of the nicest churches ever, hawaiian people are gentle and kind... kauai is so fantastic.. blessings for you to find a nice church

Page : 1 2