Author Thread
Stephanieskitten

View Profile
Equine sports!
Posted : 21 Mar, 2014 03:55 PM

Especially dressage, western, and three day eventing!

Stephanieskitten

View Profile
Looking for friends
Posted : 21 Mar, 2014 01:52 PM

Hi there :) Welcome to CDFF

Stephanieskitten

View Profile
Pets!
Posted : 21 Mar, 2014 04:46 AM

Does anyone own some awesome pets? I do! LOL I have two cats, a dog, and three fish :) Ask me about them sometime, I'll talk your ear off!

So how about you? Any funny stories, cute tails (pun intended), or just how they make you feel awesome... or not so awesome sometimes :laugh:

Stephanieskitten

View Profile
My little pony :D
Posted : 21 Mar, 2014 04:42 AM

I'm a diehard fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic :applause: I love the morals, the characters are relatable and funny, and the animation is awesome!

Stephanieskitten

View Profile
I do... I don't
Posted : 20 Mar, 2014 07:29 PM

I did wonder if something wasn't all ok up there. My brother is Bipolar so I'm familiar with mood swings and such... I just... don't wanna date someone who isn't at least aware there is something wrong and is getting help!

Stephanieskitten

View Profile
I do... I don't
Posted : 20 Mar, 2014 02:18 PM

I thought I'd found my soulmate but then things got... strange. Suddenly I wasn't good enough, and everything was always my fault. I realized then that I didn't want to be in a relationship anymore... I was gonna try and be friends but then he kept begging me to come back and even laughed at me when I told him how hurt I was. So I left for good. My heart is really sad but maybe I'll find someone who will treat me well and actually love me for me.

Stephanieskitten

View Profile
Hiya
Posted : 20 Mar, 2014 02:09 PM

Hello :D I'm Stephanieskitten But you can call me Steph or Stephanie or even Kittie. I'm looking for some awesome people to talk to and hang out with in my area and even around the US! Fun fact: I love sushi and cats

Page : 1 2