Author Thread
MexicanItalian

View Profile
walking away...
Posted : 18 Oct, 2008 03:25 PM

Andrea, thats crazy... that just happend to me!:buddies: i'm pretty sure you know its not just guys who do this? I met this girl, shes had a hard life. she has a little 5 year old daughterr the father of her daughters is in jail for beating her and nearly killing her. truth is shes a sweet girl. she's 4 years older then i am. shes 25 i was 20 when we first met. I can't say i loved her... bc we didn't know each other that long to grow those kind of feelings. But i did care about her and i foolishly though she cared about me to. i was there for her as much as i could be. Everything was fine no hint of a deadend. And one day with out a word or anyway for me to know. She disapeared off the face of the earth. COLD TURKEY!!! i didn't call her or anything bc i thought she must be busy... but time went on like over 2 weeks so i called ... and she didn't pick up... so i called the next day, and again no answer so i left her a message to get back to me that i missed her.And i would say i love you. bc i did i guess i just didnt fall in love with her yet anyways.So called and called and called nothing i wrote her again and again called she would never pick up i wrote she would never get back to me. so i called her job they'ed say she was off to lunch even if it wasn't lunch time, or she was busy. So i was upset and became a bit angry. i guess a bit hurt. desrespected... i mean if she didn't care about me anymore at least let me know before you dissapear for ever. truth is i wish we could still be friends like you said ppl can always be frinds. I knew where to find her at my ants house. but what was the point if she didn't want to be found... loveing someone dont make them love you. or whatever. i just thought i deserved a ... HEY its over bye. i'm sorry i just have no one to talk to about this i just thought id let it all out. i'd ont blame you if you dont make it this far. lol... i tryed to understand her. i guess i understand. i mean she must of thought what am i doint with this boy, he's just a dreamer he's so behind... he has so much to catch up with. he doesnt' have a leg to stand on. i guess i dont blame her. in the now i'm a LOSER... but i have GOD and its about time i let GOD have me again... i'm going to stop wondering. well i already wrote all this i'm sure not going to delet it..lol... i hope we can be friends. i'm funny really. theres more to me then this sad story. GODBLESS and sorry again . thanks for listening. your crazy brother in Christ Emanuel - GOD with US . Msn Messager e.c.manofsteel or yahoo [email protected]