Author Thread
YHWHsavesDotcom

View Profile
Is sex really not important?
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 07:58 PM

Hallelu Yah! Praise YHWH! Of my own I can do nothing and am nothing.

I was created to serve him obediently and all I can do is my best. I fall sometimes just like everyone else. We have an adversary whose purpose is to try to trip us up and he's had THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF PRACTICE. The righteous fall seven times (perfect amount of tiimes) only to be purified in the end.

We learn from our mistakes and vicariously through those of others; we don't wallow in them as a dog back to vomit. We merely have to forget what is behind and keep straining toward the mark to which he has called us HEAVENWARD in Messiah Yahwshua :applause:

This is a most beneficial attitude to have that allows us to grow in him rather than keeps us chained in self condemnation. If we belong to the Messiah Yahwshua, he has set us FREE from failure to bring him victory. He must come to life in our flesh and as he does, we are FREE to live and love in Him!

I pray YHWH bless you brother!

YHWHsavesDotcom

View Profile
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 12:17 PM

That is essentially correct. sexuality used apart from the purpose of its creation is REBELLION and that is the same as paganism or having Satan as one's 'head' rather than messiah. It is a millennium old struggle that is about to come to its end as the TRUTH exposes the lies of the deceiver as PROMISED from the garden.

YHWHsavesDotcom

View Profile
Evolution or Creation: False paradigm synthesized by TRUTH
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 12:12 PM

I have found a VERY BIBLICAL truth which makes the FALSE PARADIGM of 'creation vs. evolution' to be MOOT.

In a nutshell: If the Seventh Day Sabbath is a FUTURE EVENT as Hebrews 4 CLEARLY TEACHES, then we are still in the 6th day of man AWAITING the end of that 'day' when we will be declared VERY GOOD just before entering the seventh day sabbath at the end of created time and matter but before entering the 8th day eternal reality for which this womb of time and matter exists as a TEMPORARY STATE. Flesh is circumcised as we enter the 8th day.

This really is the only interpretation any rational, reasonable mind must conclude after looking at the ALL of the details of the Script rather than FOLLOWING THE TRADITIONS AND ERRORS OF MEN.

Reading the Creation Account we see that the sun (from which we derive our concept of a 'day') was not created until the 4th day of the Creation Account. Ergo, the days of the Creation Account CAN NOT be 'solar days' consisting of 24 hours as a day is understood to be from OUR PERSPECTIVE. The Script itself gives indication that His 'day' is beyond our frame of referential experience. Rather, this account is given from the CREATOR'S PERSPECTIVE and HIS determination of TIME is what is important for us to understand. This is why we must 'renew' our minds by learning and PRACTICING the TRUTH and taking captive EVERY IDEA that would exalt itself against the knowledge of YHWH...even supposedly sacrosanct traditional and cultural errors that may bring us into DIRECT CONFLICT with the ENTIRE DECEIVED WORLD!

Since then, a 'day' in the Creation Account could not possibly consist of a 'solar day' (the world's perspective), then suffice it to say that a 'Creation Day' may certainly consist of 'epochs' of time whose duration in terms of the sun, whether solar days, solar years or solar cycles lasting thousands of years, we have no verifiable means to measure since the first three days of the Creation Account had NO visible indication of the existence of those spheres and the light that they emit. It was only on the Fourth Day that He caused their light to be seen. It was not until the FOURTH DAY that the sun, moon and stars were COMMANDED to be used by man as the CALENDAR IN THE SKY by which man is to make his 'appointments.' The world also does not understand or obey THIS COMMAND because the Script tells us that the Villain attempts to 'change the laws AND TIMES' given from YHWH.

Since that FOURTH DAY of the Creation Account, the Sun, Moon, and Stars (constellations) were given to man as YHWH's IMMUTABLE 'Calendar in the Sky' for his Bride to use as a tool in the DIVISION OF TIME. But again, the perspective from which we MUST UNDERSTAND the Creation Week account to be pointing to is not from a THIS 'worldly' perspective but a HIS 'worldly' perspective! When we understand the truth regarding the creation story from his perspective as we should, the paradigm of �creation� vs. �evolution� is seen as invalid and therefore MOOT.

To bring this into full congruency with the other themes which guide our interpretation of the Script we see in the first 34 verses of Genesis we have the first HIS STORY OVERVIEW in the Creation Account. It is here that we are given the purpose and goal of man's creation. The entire history of matter and its construct of time as we understand 'life' to be are contained within those Seven Days. Creation (and time) is encased within Eternity (which is YHWH) as a womb inside a mother; and we are forming in the womb NOW.

The gestation period for this perfectly developed child (Body of Messiah) is six days. After the child grows to become a fully developed Body she separates from her harlot mother and Tyrant Father (who really turn out to have kidnapped her and held her captive through IGNORANCE) to become one with her NEW Head the Messiah at the end of the sixth day. Together they form the Bride of YHWH and consummate their mutual love in the Seventh Day Sabbath to become ONE Symbiotic whole with YHWH. This is the Gospel�the very purpose of Creation. By faith in ALL these promises we have the ability to become ONE with them today! After this Seventh Day Sabbath/Marriage Ceremony, Time and Creation cease to exist as we now understand them to be and we enter the Eighth Day Eternal Kingdom.

Again, after this Seventh Day when the Perfect Bride is consummated as One with YHWH, time and creation as we know it cease to exist and is therefore cut off (circumcised) as we enter the 8th day Eternal Reality. Flesh cannot enter the Kingdom of YHWH. YHWH wants a perfect nation/bride to join him in Eternity when this Creation Week Drama is finished. Until it is finished and the Bride fully grown and joined to her head, NOT ONE THING IN THE SCRIPT WILL DISAPPEAR! It will happen exactly as it is written with or without your cognizant participation. You can not stop or change it...all you can do is GET WITH THE MARRIAGE PROGRAM; or enjoy your life steeped in deception now and suffer great shame as a fool later...an eternal fool...when all deception is swept away as promised and only THIS REALITY REMAINS. Wake up before it's too late!

Time, Space and Matter all have their existence in YHWH. From that 'womb' he is creating Man (male and female) who, as a Righteous Nation of people under their Righteous King, becomes his Bride and enters the TRUE REALITY for which we are being created NOW. As man is created in His Image, we can see that as YHWH's Bride we are being drawn 'from his side' as it were. Why? Why are we here? Because it was not good for YHWH to be alone; that is WHY he created Man �in his image.� He is showing us that he is looking for a (righteous nation) Bride to share his eternal realm with. LOVE MUST SHARE...but evil cannot share, it can only TAKE. If love shares with evil it is not reciprocal and therefore is NOT GOOD and must be shown as such. That is why evil, suffering, and injustice exist for a time IN THIS WORLD. YHWH wants us to CHOOSE HIM and His Righteousness which he has shown us on the Universal Stage and by so doing, BRING HIM GLORY!

YHWHsavesDotcom

View Profile
Biblical account of Adam and Eve
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 11:48 AM

Adam is told not to eat the fruit of a specific tree from all of the many trees of the garden under penalty of death. It is interesting to note that the account does not tell us that Eve had been party to the command at all as most ASSUME today. In fact, according to the way the text is written, Adam was placed in the garden and given the command and LATER Eve was created for him.

So it appears that it was Adam who later told her of the command and clearly ADDED the words 'DON'T EVEN TOUCH IT' (if we want to get really technical about it, which I do). Where else would those words have come from, certainly she was not created with guile and was trying to deceive the serpent for something...she was IGNORANT! So where did the words come from? Adam MUST have told her 'don't even touch it'! As a result of the fall, woman is no longer a reciprocal mate but is in submission to her head TO LEAD HER OUT OF DECEPTION, even as we, the bride of Messiah, look to our head in OBEDIENCE TO HIS COMMANDS, so that he can lead us, HIS BRIDE, out of OUR deception.

So we see that the springboard from which Satan launched his attack against YHWH was based on a MISINTERPRETATION OF THE COMMAND. Any addition or deletion of the commands...combined with ignorance regarding the PURPOSE for the command, gives rise to potential disobedience as the result of JUDGEMENTS that are a necessary part of LIFE. JUDGEMENTS MUST BE BASED IN FULL TRUTH (truth is GOOD and deception is EVIL). All of this known by our Creator and given to us in this beautiful WITNESS from the foundation of the world.

I can almost envision the conversation between Satan and Eve. I can picture him, while in leisurely, casual conversation where she feels quite comfortable, he catches her off guard by playfully tossing the fruit into her lap. Satan is really QUITE A LIKEABLE AND PLEASANT CHARACTER when he desires to 'turn on the charm' for his SELFISH REASONS. She tries to fend off the unavoidable contact with a startled squeal; but of course the contact was made. I can imagine Eve looking surprised that the world did not come to an end at that very instant and THEN Satan says to her facetiously, 'See, I told you that you would not die if you touched it, trust me, I really love you but YHWH doesn't love you OR Adam. He merely wants SLAVES to do what he tells them. But if you eat the fruit, you will BECOME AS WE ARE and you will not be his slave anymore.' Of course what he did not tell her is that they would become his own slaves, slaves through disobedience.

Of course we know that she did eat, and she gave it to Adam who was with her when she finally succumbed to the temptation to eat it. I can picture her telling Adam what the serpent had said and trying to convince him...perhaps she convinced him to eat...but It seems discordant. I believe he was not convinced but she had been convinced and she foolishly took the plunge and ate...what would Adam do then? What could he do...a JUDGEMENT would have to be made? His heart told him love would share (as we shall see, this is the very PURPOSE for which we have been created). He knew he had to share her fate because he loved her and could not imagine being separated from her. In the same way, Messiah came to share our fate to LEAD US OUT of the deceptive world we entered on THAT DAY...learning good from evil over the course of His Story from the Villain.

This is exactly how the snake has worked in the affairs of men over the rest of the course of His Story. We have only enough truth so as to be deceived. YHWH does want us to know good and evil. He intended to show man his character through our disobedience done in IGNORANCE. You see, Satan tells us what sounds true and logical; he itches our ears while twisting the truth to tell us what we THINK we like to hear. Of course he does it in such a SMOOTH way that it's almost like talking to YOURSELF! Deceived by our own ignorant hearts...we have YHWH's loving spirit but we do not have TRUTH which is the knowledge of his character in contrast to the character of rebellion against his will.

In fact, knowing exactly how Satan works (the details of which are in the Book, just like those regarding the true Messiah, and which help us to identify or EXPOSE him so that we COME OUT OF THE WORLD DECEPTION WE HAVE BEEN UNDER SINCE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD), I can picture Satan going FIRST to Adam (perhaps right after Eve was created and they were 'honeymooning') and saying something like: 'Adam, what YHWH means by 'death' as a penalty for disobedience is 'SEPERATION'. Think of it like you being APART from Eve and never being together again. It means you will no longer have ANY CONNECTION to one another. NO CONTACT whatsoever. Now you don't want THAT to happen do you?

Who knows, perhaps Adam even asked the creator about it one day. I can picture Adam saying "My Lover (I tend to think he called him something like 'Love' but it was in a purely understood language of the mind), is 'death' like being separated from Eve and never having her touch me again?" And I can picture YHWH saying, "Yes my love, I created you each to IMAGE ME in the perfect symbiotic relationship for which I purposed to create you and for which you ARE BEING CREATED (through the His Story of man written from the foundation of the world, man is still being perfected in love BASED IN TRUTH)."

So at some point Satan said: "Adam, listen to my advice, Eve doesn't know about the tree...if SHE eats it, she will be separated from you by death when YHWH finds out. Tell her about the command and put a fence around that by ADDING ANOTHER COMMAND just to be sure she doesn't accidentally eat the fruit. Tell her to NOT EVEN TOUCH THE FRUIT or she might 'die.'

ADAM WAS DECEIVED FIRST, not into breaking the command, but by adding to it in such a way (a false tradition/command) that the trap for disobedience had been set for HIMSELF as YHWH knew would happen and had PLANNED IN ADVANCE TO RECTIFY through REDEMPTION.

You see, Adam would have to make a tough choice...one that he was CREATED TO MAKE...the choice to share his fate with another even though it may cost him personally...he chose to become a SACRIFICE himself, if you will. The NATURE OF LOVE IS TO SHARE and sharing by its very nature is a sacrifice. Before man was even created it was the INTENT OF THE CREATOR TO DEMONSTRATE HIS NATURE AND HIS CHARACTER TO US SO THAT WE COULD CHOOSE HIM OVER OUR SELF; this is the nature of Love. He wants us to be willing to GIVE UP OUR LIVES for something we LOVE. Satan is the tool which is his exact opposite, false love...selfishness, all of this had to be learned through a TEMPORAL EXPERIENCE because rebellion is not in YHWH's eternal realm...it is only temporal. This is why the world was created in DARKNESS and the light had to ENTER IN!

Aside from that note of clarification regarding that event, the first thing we must consider is that Adam could not really comprehend the penalty of 'death.' What he could comprehend was the UNFAIR NATURE by which it appeared he would lose his perfectly reciprocal mate whom he LOVED AS HIMSELF. He had been DECEIVED and it appeared he would be cut off from his loved one's. Adam's nature was one of love like the father who LOVES US AS HIMSELF. We are to be his bride. Adam disobeyed because of IGNORANT LOVE...spirit without truth! The spirit was known by man but the TRUTH OF YHWH, HIS CHARACTER, NATURE, AND PLAN, WERE NOT KNOWN UNTIL PLAYED OUT FOR US IN THE BOOK; and through it's being 'played out' in His Story (which is a finished book, written from the foundation of the world). So, although Man is responsible for the fall, the promise of the seed of REDEMPTION is through the woman. Why? Because she is spiritually guiltless regarding ORIGINAL sin. She was never given the command by YHWH and did not yet know she had been created to TRUST her husband over the DECEIVER...good and evil, and the lines of authority from which we are to understand good from evil, were not yet DISTINGUISHABLE from one another. It had to be EXPERIENCED.

For this reason Man is responsible for the fall and redemptive salvation comes through the seed of the woman not under ORIGINAL sin, yet he is her Master as part of the 'Re-Established Contract', even as the Messiah is Man's master. The Messiah does not do what the bride commands but rather the bride must now obey him in relationship, diligently or she will not be led out of the deception we have been in since the foundation of the world.

YHWH knew that Adam would eat from the tree of 'choice' because he had to learn the NATURE AND CHARACTER OF YHWH AS OPPOSED TO REBELLION; good vs. evil. He could not understand the difference between the nature of 'good' vs. 'evil' unless evil is EXPOSED by GOOD and this is the very purpose of His Story written from the foundation of the world. This is the very purpose for which man was created. The stage where the ultimate drama of good triumphing over evil occurs in HIS STORY. Where the character, nature, and plan of YHWH (through Yahwshua) and his OPPOSING TOOL (Satan) are clearly portrayed with the entire universe being the LEARNING, PARTICIPATING AUDIENCE. How else can the creator reveal himself? He had to have a 'puppet stage' upon which to portray the drama from which all other LOVE STORIES are merely ante-typical themselves, to one degree or another. Yahwshua is the Puppet of YHWH whom we are to obey. Why do you think Satan has worked so hard to destroy the relationships between men and women with such a great barage of issues? He makes them BOTH bow to MONEY in a SELF IMPOSED slavery. A slavery whose chains right now seem to hang as lightly as silk. But that is all an illusion to get you ACCUSTOMED TO THE BEAST SYSTEM WE ALREADY LIVE IN! Why? So you will NEVER SEE your UTTER DEPENDENCE UPON, AND BONDAGE TO SATAN until it's TOO LATE!

Rebellion, headed by Satan, is the very means by which YHWH is making known the nature of his own character on the dramatic stage of human history. He is mirrored by his opposite. Satan is the tool by which 'good' can be contrasted and distinguished FROM evil. Even as the moon which has no light of its own, reflects the glory of the sun by opposing each other over the earth. When YHWH is finished with this tool, which will attract all the selfish, faithless ones who believe this life is its own reward, after their removal he will be left with the desired end product of creation...those who shrink not from persecution and death and in an attempt to emulate their understanding and obedience to the plan of creation, would sacrifice their lives for his love.

A good attorney (like our mediator the Messiah who also became the lamb to demonstrate the nature of the serpent who deceived us) would argue that, had Adam known what the incomprehensible penalty for breaking this seemingly inconsequential trifle of a command really entailed (spiritual life), he would never have broken it, that in fact his love for his bride overwhelmed any ability to understand the consequences of his behavior, he was INCOMPETENT on the grounds of the 'meeting of the minds' criteria for a binding contract.

If in fact the contractual parties could not really conceive this penalty of 'death' as being the agreed 'price' for exercising one's freedom to choose rebellion and what that entailed, and if it was always part of the plan to demonstrate the death of another tool...the Messiah in ante-typical fashion for the purpose of establishing the RELIABILITY OF THE PROMISOR who desires to CONTRACT WITH US as the PURPOSE FOR OUR EXISTENCE, we can see then that by demonstrating the concept of 'death' using a 'representative' if you will...a Lamb, sacrificed in the place of man so that man could understand the higher spiritual concepts in ante-typical flesh form, is the very courtroom drama that happened at the foundation of the world. The Messiah AND Satan were both ante-typically slaughtered from the foundation of the world so that when the time was right...they could each demonstrate their respective cases in the courtroom of human history. IT IS THE CONTROVERSY OVER ZION which has nothing to do with matter, except that matter is the ante-typical 'clay' which is being used to represent SPIRITUAL BEINGS. Matter is our chrysalis or womb and time the gestation period. The children of YHWH are about to be ripe and the harvest of the Earth will soon begin. And this was intended and promised from the VERY FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD...this is the GOSPEL!

Not only that we should understand the concept of 'death' vicariously (and as pointing to something greater than death as we now know is merely TEMPORAL), but more importantly, the concept of a future sacrifice that would satisfy the requirement for disobedience to help us understand the character and plan of the lover of our souls. You see, ADAM UNDERSTOOD LOVE. His love for Eve is the REASON WHY he willfully sinned. He could not bear to be torn from her. AND HE KNEW THE CREATOR WHO LOVED HIM AS HE LOVED HER, WOULD NOT WISH FOR THEM TO BE SEPERATED...HE KNEW HE HAD TO SHARE HER FATE and YHWH would still love him! He had FAITH in the AUTHOR AND CREATOR OF LOVE! YHWH of course KNEW what Adam would do because he was made in his image as a LOVER. He knew he would use that disobedience, done through loving ignorance, in which to demonstrate the JUSTICE of love which is based in TRUTH. YHWH is demonstrating not just his spirit of love in which we are created, but his character which is JUSTICE and is established in IMMUTABLE TRUTH. This is YHWH and he wishes for us to enter relationship with him. He has 'proposed' his eternal marriage contract to us, if you will, in the form of the Bible.

It is in this way that those who understand the promises of LOVE, enter into the 'ark' of faith, and who sacrifice their lives to YHWH in obedience to the plan as exemplified by the Promise of the Word made into flesh, which is truth. All of these things happened as ante-typical shadows of what had not yet been conceived in the mind of man. This is the Gospel! Isn't YHWH awesome!

YHWH knew we would disobey his commands even as Eve disobeyed Adams. Adam acting in ignorant LOVE (which is YHWH's Spirit without Truth which cannot be known APART FROM DECEPTION) rebelled against his creator in the IGNORANT spirit of love. Messiah has come to TEACH US WHAT LOVE LOOKS LIKE in the full revelation of TRUTH! If we are his bride, we will listen to HIS VOICE and come out of Satan�s Deception, and OBEY OUR HUSBAND! IN THIS WAY WE ARE ONE IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH WITH HIM, even as he is with the Father!

YHWHsavesDotcom

View Profile
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 11:27 AM

Sexuality was created to reflect the character, nature, and plan of our creator to lead us to HIM, ultimately. He created it for that purpose and its ALL THROUGHOUT THE BIBLE; which most are FEARFUL TO DISCUSS and thereby PERPETUATE IGNORANCE in this regard.

The Scriptures teach us that the ULTIMATE PEAK (this program would not allow me to use the specific WORD used in drama to describe that special moment or 'peak' of the drama...the 'happily ever after' 'peak' of His Story shall be quite spectacular as the Bride is consummated with her LOVER at long last.

The physical forms we understand are merely a dim shadows of that future, rapturous GLORY of our spiritual identity with him! Nevertheless, we have been created in his image and sexuality is to represent his and our ultimate joy in becoming completely ONE with Him in the end.

Ignorance of this plan is exactly what keeps us HUNGRY FOR MORE. Either we shall learn the PROPER PARAMETERS of our sexuality or we shall become as brute beasts in our darkness. Sheep and Goats based on WHAT WE DO which is the result of WHAT/WHOM WE BELIEVE.

YHWHsavesDotcom

View Profile
The ONE most attractive thing in a woman?
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 11:02 AM

The most attractive thing that our Master is looking for from His precious Bride (us), as attested to by the Drama Script of Love, the Bible...and I assure you it is VERY ATTRACTIVE to Him, is OBEDIENCE. If she loves him, she will OBEY him. And that my friend is the TRUE aphrodisiac of Love for a man. We are created in his image to become LIKE HIM.

The problem is there are many who would USURP HIS AUTHORITY and by so doing, pervert the very structure of authority which has its beginning in the home and works OUTWARD from there to pervert the entire society and WORLD around us. YHWH's commands are PURE LOVE but they are quite foreign to us today as we have not yet learned the lesson of PREFERRING the 'slap of truth' over the 'kiss of deceipt'. It's a tough but essential lesson to learn if we wish to leave our old ways behind and follow him in obedience which IS our ultimate expression of our LOVE for him and who he IS.

Page : 1 2