Author Thread
lifethatwins

View Profile
Where are the prophets?
Posted : 24 Mar, 2009 01:37 PM

Lets see if I can break this down, we all have the holy spirit,if were christians,and the testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophesy, than there is the gift of prophesy,which some have, than there is the actual gift of a prophet to the body of Christ. Were all prophets because we all prophesy if we share what the Lord has revealed to us, at the same token the Lord has set some apart to be prophets to the body of Christ as gifts to the church. We have normal propheysing, a special gift of prophesying, and the minerstering person who is actually called to be a prophet

lifethatwins

View Profile
A Doctrine of Deception that May Lead Many to Destruction...
Posted : 24 Mar, 2009 01:26 PM

I believe in all three. depending on whether you have much fruit and our an overcomer when or before these thing come to pass

lifethatwins

View Profile
Forgiveness?
Posted : 24 Mar, 2009 01:19 PM

thats is a hard one. if someone really did some damage to your life and never admitted they were wrong. But the Lord says we are forgiven for all sins except rejecting his son. Ive had to let it go, because my whole life every bit of it was all my doing so they said, admittedly I made some mistates, but unfortunately, when I quit doing them, the damage the other person had done was still there. So forgive them and move on, I know how hard is. not only did this person pass on, as far as I know they never acepted any wrong doing on their part, and blamed me to the bitter end. After 20 years of not forgiving them, finally I broke down and gave them a call,my start of forgiving regardless, and they had passed on.

lifethatwins

View Profile
Why women shouldn't Pastor
Posted : 24 Mar, 2009 01:09 PM

hmm

lifethatwins

View Profile
friendship
Posted : 23 Mar, 2009 01:42 PM

HI everyone and welcome to our family

lifethatwins

View Profile
Beware of scams-I just got taken!
Posted : 23 Mar, 2009 01:32 PM

For alot of my life when someone would ask me for help, I would mostly turn them down, now their a few cases scammers, people using money for drugs or alcohal, and people that depend on others instead of the Lord(though I might help them a couple times, and thats it. Im open to helping anyone I can, that I personally come in contact with. It is better to give than receive, but our giving must be in wisdom and must be motivated by the love of God.Spirit led giving is the way to go. And as of now only the above mentioned for myself arent Spirit led giving nor would they motivated out of love. Beside how can I pray for those who despitefully use me, if there is no one to pray for.IF your like me and worry about who to give to, its not good to close your hand, at the same time, if in doubt ask the Lord, want he desires you to do in so many differnet cases, and IM shure hell give you the neccesary information.

lifethatwins

View Profile
who r we too love
Posted : 23 Mar, 2009 01:09 PM

Thats what I learning to love everyone. Who is my neigbour. Ive got a ways to go but IM learning. Love sets you free.and he the son sets free is free indeed

lifethatwins

View Profile
what is imbalance
Posted : 17 Mar, 2009 02:42 PM

Every christian that I know has imbalance, what I mean by this is untill our minds are completely renewed we always have certain views that coincide with our personal make up.all our doctrine is influenced at least partially by our unrenewed minds. Ive been noticing, that no one ever confesses their faults one with another. It seems I"M the only on in the whole body of Christ who has any. Most my closest friends either dont because of guilt, pride, or the doctrine of negative confessions, however it is not negative if the Lord tell us to do so, nor is it negative if it sounds negative, negative confession is anything that stems from our own minds, and not the mind of Christ.Part of our healing process is based on confessing so we can pray for one another so we might be healed. NO confessing no healing in this particular way. All my life I have held people responsible, this is the opposite of love, and I need you guys to pray that love would really triump over this in my mind, Than you pray for me and I"M healed. It is the same with the rest of you. Thats not the only verse along that line, bear one anothers burdens, fullfilling the law of Christ

lifethatwins

View Profile
I need prayer
Posted : 16 Mar, 2009 06:36 PM

I have to fight against my whole mind so much sometimes I dont get everything out the Lord wants to say.. Every person hs a major area in their mind that takes a long time for the Lord to renew, some times its money, some i times its knowlege, others , its a women, a husband ,. IN your case it a women.In my case it has always been makeing enough money to get my fathers acceptance, not my heavenly fathers but my eartly fathers,this money I have always tried to get always eludes me,because no matter how much i try their is no way l can get it. it is I"m Afraid the same wi'th you no matter how hard you try you wont find a good women. what is needed is for you to put the women issue in the Lords hands. So he can bring you the one you deserve. it is the same thing Im learning about money. our lives and all that consist theri in his hands. He loves you so much and desires to give you all things to richly enjoy, but only his plans, ways of doing things will suffice.

lifethatwins

View Profile
who r we too love
Posted : 16 Mar, 2009 05:48 PM

I saw a jehova witness the other day, and my first response was no thank you, in my very hatefull way. The Lord showed me his heart and said Mike even Jehova witnesses need love. And I said okay Lord, next time I will love them. When the Lord said love your enemies, that includes everyone. LOve is not partial

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6