Author Thread
lifethatwins

View Profile
I need prayer
Posted : 16 Mar, 2009 05:26 PM

me too shaking my head. One time is bad enough, Love is very unselfish. I wish i didnt have to say this but your wife simply does not love you. But you know the Lord really does.

lifethatwins

View Profile
Beware of scams-I just got taken!
Posted : 16 Mar, 2009 05:16 PM

I had the same guy write me, from nigeria, plus you wouldnt believe the email I get, Ive won the lottery from at least 3 or 4 countries, a lot of my mail comes from nigeria, I ust to right rude and crazy things back to them Than the Lord starting dealing with me about loving every one. So now I speak to them out of Love and tell about Jesus, at least some of them, THere are so many .

lifethatwins

View Profile
Dating a married person that is separated and or in process of divorce.... need opinions on this subject. Honest responses please.
Posted : 16 Mar, 2009 05:06 PM

I beleive it really depends on the situation, no one asked why you got a divorce, and no one asked if your husband is a christian, and no one asked if the new man is a believer, I know the Lord is against divorce, at the same time there are real acceptions, if he was in fornication,or he is an unbeliever,or he has been beating you. There may be more. In any case whether it bee any of these, I believe it would be wise to wait to see what the Lord says about this new man, and weather or not you are to get a divorce. the Lord might have told you to. There is alot of depends. these thing should be considered and prayed over. Hope this helps

lifethatwins

View Profile
DO YOU REALLY HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?...
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 04:40 PM

and he has and he is, third city in a few months.

lifethatwins

View Profile
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 03:54 PM

He has been sending me this is my third city in a few months, and I get a first hand view of poverty, and what needs to be done.Thats where a whole lot of love comes in. IVe seen so much done outside of his graciousness, and so little love. Someone needs to love these folks,and that someone is me. I need not look any futhrer, I need not find someone else, it me it me Lord fulfill you desire in me. send me send me send me

lifethatwins

View Profile
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 03:37 PM

And what if he send you here. the church, the world , the United States is also in need of the turth as seen in the eyes of Jesus Christ, what of the ppor and down trodden here. Many say oh there being taken care of. Alas alas they are far from being taken care of. Who shall he send , send me to the brokenhearted send me to the downtrodden, send me to the poor, Lord of all Lords send me''''''

lifethatwins

View Profile
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 03:12 PM

Why have they fallen asleep why is it they dont care. For at least 20 years of my lilfe as a believer no one told me the full gospel, they told me that he was my saviour, but they never told me when presenting the gospel, you must yielding your whole life to him , so he can change what he deisires every thought every intent where in reality more and more it is no longer I but Christ. Yes they should go, but understand this is the whole gospel isnt presented at the same time. all you make is baby christians, and never will they be the overcomers he is so desirious of. To he that overcomes. so for a good while I have been telling people the whole thing, when I first started, hardly anyone was sharing this, now about half who have talked to know. He is indeed comiing back for a church without spot and wrinkle and I plan on being ready and making shure those who I share with are also.

lifethatwins

View Profile
Posted : 11 Mar, 2009 12:57 PM

What is a missionary a person sent out from God, what is an apostle a person sent out from God, notice any differance, the only differance between those words one is taking from the latin the other the greek, just a tid bid of information. and who does he send, those who really are madly in love with him, him being their first love. Those he can trust to do his bidding, acording only to his thoughts and ways, those who love him with all their heart all their strength, and all theri minds. May the Lord bring us to such a place, where he is our all an all.

lifethatwins

View Profile
Favorite Actors/Actresses...
Posted : 11 Mar, 2009 12:49 PM

I like Morgan Freeman, because when he won his accademy awared he looked up in the sky and thanked God

lifethatwins

View Profile
New Christian Movie
Posted : 2 Mar, 2009 08:40 AM

Yes I did and it brought tears to my eyes, it had at least two message, laying down your life for a friend, and unconditional love. The more we know we are loved by him the more were loved. Like the women at the end of the movie he layed down his life for her out of love, and she responded in love. He realised his goals were totally selfish and so he laid down those very goals so that her parents could be taken care of. great little movie

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6