Author Thread
John_O

View Profile
How 'bout them Sox?!
Posted : 7 Apr, 2010 07:34 PM

YANKS win! YANKS win!! :applause::applause:

Honestly, I'm a Pirates fan but.. well guess thats all that needs to know about that! :ROFL: Although they are 2-0 so far this season LOL.

While Pittsburgh is still my favorite team, I root for the Yankees simply because most hate them LOL. Guess it's the same reason I'm a Gordon fan in NASCAR

John_O

View Profile
How 'bout them Sox?!
Posted : 7 Apr, 2010 05:19 PM

Yeah, yeah I watched it :rolleyes: LOL. Enjoyed last nights game better. Watching the final game of the series right now. 1-0 Sox .

John_O

View Profile
Christian Rock
Posted : 7 Apr, 2010 05:16 PM

Skillet!! :applause::applause: Also awesome that they have a female drummer, something you don't see to often in any form of music.

John_O

View Profile
Jesus!
Posted : 3 Apr, 2010 05:23 PM

Jesus..... king Herod couldn't kill him , Satan couldn't destroy him , and the grave couldn't hold him!!! He truly is the King of Kings & Lord of Lords!!! :bow:

John_O

View Profile
Adam and Eve alone?
Posted : 11 Jan, 2010 03:55 PM

First sorry for the typos LOL. I don't type real well on the keyboard and see the mistakes after posting. wish there was an edit feature LOL.

-------------------------------------------

Anyway! LOL

Read Genesis1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day

2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and the host of them.

I take that to mean, God put all the animals on.. earth... He put man on ...earth. Not just in the garden of Eden. But he populated the whole earth with both humans & animals. and food.

If after Cain killed his brother ,that would have only left Adam & Eve.

So again

1 Who were the people Cain was worried about?

2 Why did God say Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. Where did these people come from?

3 Cain dwelt in the lad of Nod ,on the east of Eden.

( Wandering) where did his wife come from?

John_O

View Profile
Adam and Eve alone?
Posted : 11 Jan, 2010 02:57 PM

Everybody ever where in the world.

Go back to Gen 2 :26 And God said let us make man in "our" image, after "our" likeness and let "them" have ............

Remember this was before Adam.

If Adam was first then Eve, Where did the people come from that Cain was worried about and where did Cains wife come from?

John_O

View Profile
Adam and Eve alone?
Posted : 11 Jan, 2010 02:08 PM

I believe God created all the races on the 6th day. Genesis 1: 26-27-28

Then he created Adam to tend to the Garden of Eden

Genesis 2: 7-8

If you think about it. After Cain killed Abel and was cursed from the earth he said

......... and I shall be a fugitive and a vegabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth be shall slay me. Genesis 4-14. So there had to be other people out there already, besides he found a wife and she had Enoch... and well you know the rest lol

John_O

View Profile
Any Guys left that believe in Sex only within the Bounds of Marriage?
Posted : 10 Jan, 2010 05:38 PM

Just like I wrote in my profile. " I now know sex before marrage is a sin, so thats the way it's got to be! (guess nobody said it was easy being a Christian) " :ROFL:

John_O

View Profile
What's the most frustrating thing.....
Posted : 3 Jan, 2010 02:03 PM

Thanks Valinda :waving: right back your way! That just seems a more Christian move then a wink.

John_O

View Profile
What's the most frustrating thing.....
Posted : 28 Dec, 2009 08:27 PM

LOL. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of sending winks, something about doing that, that bothers me. I don't mind getting them thought LOL. :ROFL:

Wish they would change it form winks.. to waves instead.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6