Author Thread
John_O

View Profile
What's the most frustrating thing.....
Posted : 26 Dec, 2009 04:17 PM

What's the most frustrating thing about this site?

For me thats an easy question. It seems the more I have in common with someone I meet.... the further away she lives !

LOL. Oh well I will just keep :prayingm::prayingm::prayingm:

John_O

View Profile
Any Hockey Fans out there??
Posted : 5 Nov, 2009 06:53 PM

My favorite sport!!! :yay:

I live in the DC area, but been a life long Flyers fan!

John_O

View Profile
Tattoos on men
Posted : 3 Oct, 2009 02:11 PM

If there is doubt whether it pleases God, then it is best not to engage in that activity. I don't feel God would be upset with be getting a tattoo of one of his creatures.I look at it this way, a tattoo of a cross is better than a naked woman, or demon. A tattoo tjhat says �Jesus saves� could be used as a conversation starter as it is with my animals, by them stopping me and talking about my tattoos I get a chance to witness to them.

Revelations 19:16

On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

king of kings and lord of lords.

What was the name on his thigh written with? some say it's a tattoo??

John_O

View Profile
Tattoos on men
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 04:58 PM

Thanks again for all the replys.

One thing to remember though. Once they start to fade theres nothing to it to get them touched up . Plus with the ink used today they last three times longer before showing any fading.

John_O

View Profile
Tattoos on men
Posted : 25 Sep, 2009 05:38 PM

Thanks for the replys!!

That is something I put some though into. What to get. Of course it wasn't really a hard choice LOL. Just didn't want to get something I would regret later.. Even as a ( now ex) biker I wanted to be careful what I got. I have seen many of those type people getting something covered up!that they wish they hadn't got in the first place.

John_O

View Profile
Tattoos on men
Posted : 25 Sep, 2009 03:48 PM

Would like to find out how most women feel about men with tattoos, from both a female & Christian point.

I have 41 including the neck (4) and hands (8). There all images of animals nothng else. People in the street , stores ect ect don't seem to be scared beacuse many

( mostly women & children) actually stop me and start the conversation!!! Kids love to play " guess the animal", or they start asking me if I have a lion, or tiger ect ect and most of the time......... I do!! :ROFL: I have only been inked once since becoming a Christian, but I do need to have at least 3 or 4 more to finish. Of course they will have something to do with animals. :applause:

Anyway, just would like to have some imput.

Thanks and God bless! :angel:

John_O

View Profile
The Winky Thingy...
Posted : 25 Sep, 2009 03:40 PM

I have no problem receiving them. But As for sending them, I have, but theres something about doing it that bothers me. So I don't send winks anymore.

John_O

View Profile
Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 06:29 PM

I have not had any problems like that with ladys from the Phillipines. All I have contacted or been contacted by, I have had great conversations with.

John_O

View Profile
It's difficult to find a guy on this site
Posted : 12 Sep, 2009 07:34 PM

I'm having trouble meeting someone close (or semi-close)

When I find someome who's profile Interest me, there either from half the Country away or in anotherCountry!! LOL

God knows what he's doing so I will wait with Patience.

:prayingm::prayingm:

John_O

View Profile
would you give up your pet?
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 06:31 PM

NO!!!!, NEVER!!!!!, EVER!!!! NEVER EVER!!!!! Not for any human on earth!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6