Author Thread
angelsfarm

View Profile
Age range
Posted : 11 Jun, 2018 03:44 AM

Sadly, I hear so many accounts from the ladies on this site about the poor behaviors of some of the male members on this site that I'm not surprised in the least about them looking below for someone much younger. Personally, I'd prefer to date someone who grew up in the same generation...thank you for the feedback...

angelsfarm

View Profile
Age range
Posted : 6 Apr, 2018 01:29 PM

I'm a simple man, maybe too simple at times. I did a search the other day for women in my area who were within 5 yrs (plus or minus) of my own age. I tried to message a few who were close to me in age but found out that I was above their age range which made me curious.

Any how, I repeated the search, this time excluding those who considered me to be outside their age range. Low & behold, I was outside the age range of more than half the women in what I'd considered my age group. Moreover, a high percentage of those were searching for someone even younger than themselves. I'm not sure if they've been on the site for a bit and never updated their contact preferences...or if this is the world today. Please know, I'm not judging or saying that they're wrong...to each his / her own; just making an effort to understand...any / all theories welcome...

Thank you for reading. Peace and blessings to all...

angelsfarm

View Profile
do you really know what you want?
Posted : 22 Oct, 2017 01:54 PM

Not all of us have a long list....actually, i don't know if you'd even call mine a list as I look for three traits...honest, kind hearted, not in a relationship. There also has to be a spark, an attraction but I can't tell that from words on a screen

angelsfarm

View Profile
Hello from western NY
Posted : 6 Jun, 2014 09:52 AM

Thank you so much for your kind words my sister. I've read some of your posts and you seemed to be one of the calm, insightful, voices of reason around the forums. My pleasure to make our acquintance.

angelsfarm

View Profile
Hello from western NY
Posted : 5 Jun, 2014 09:22 AM

Hi,

Thought I�d stop by to introduce myself. Name is Tony & I live on a small farm in western NY. Found my way to the Lord a few years back. Still a WIP with lots to learn.

Looking for someone to share the road with me. Finding out that single women of faith are hard to find. Guess the women might be saying the same thing about the guys. Wasted a few weeks on POF only to find that I didn�t fit in because I wasted a �playa�, a liar or just looking for a �good time��all I had to do was mention faith, God or Jesus and the women would leave skid marks. Well, ok, not a total waste of time as I filed it under lessons learned and pulled down my profile.

I couldn�t post for the first 3 days so I did some reading on the forums instead. Lots of great conversations and thoughtful opinions. So refreshing to see all the incredible women (and men) of faith on this site. Thought I saw a troll or two but figure I can ignore them. Looking forward to being a part of this community.

Wishing you all the day holds...