View Profile
Cheistians and television
Posted : 24 Jun, 2015 11:10 PM

A very great opinion...

ibanez777

View Profile
Gods point of view....
Posted : 24 Jun, 2015 11:07 PM

I agree, the more I am filled with the Holy Spirit and get closer to God, The more I am giving up all secular tv,movies music etc...I cringe when they take God's name in vain...

Thanks for posting this..

God Bless:angel:

ibanez777

View Profile
Justin Bieber
Posted : 30 Aug, 2014 02:10 AM

really?????????????? He drinks, does drugs, is violent and a very nasty person in general....How can you say he is a Christian?????Remember it is by ones fruit that shows how a person is....and from all he does his fruit is rotten.....if anything pray for him to find Jesus, and be a light for our youth, not be such a bad example to all...

ibanez777

View Profile
A Bad Experience
Posted : 21 Aug, 2014 08:39 PM

I agree, this site is to warn people and vent about those who are not nice...You are right compassion is what is needed not long winded judgement...so sad to see so many wave the Christian flag but honestly are truly to busy judging and making horrible assumptions on many...I hope you do not have any more bad experiences...God Bless...:glow:

ibanez777

View Profile
A Bad Experience
Posted : 13 Aug, 2014 12:44 AM

well if it is the guy I think you are talking about then he should be outed and many women should be warned about him...I had a bad experience with someone on here also and it might be the same guy, I have found out that this guy has also been a nut in private messages to 4 other woman besides myself..And we all got together and complained to the site about him and they banned him but then a few days later he got reinstated...That is a sad thing....But instead of worrying about it we just all warn all the other woman about him...I would post all his messages to me to show how weird he is but I figured God is Good and he will reap what he sows...God Bless Dove....