Author Thread
here4us

View Profile
ARE THERE REALLY CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 12:19 AM

Ath his time, purple color was taken from a special sea snail.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrian_purple).

That could have several nuances of red!

here4us

View Profile
Why are there so Many Marriageable Ladies Yet still Single?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2019 02:39 PM

Bible give answers to your questions!

here4us

View Profile
Deal breaker
Posted : 27 Jun, 2018 01:14 PM

There is a difference be

here4us

View Profile
Deal breaker
Posted : 21 Jun, 2018 01:37 AM

I will not agree to "lack of humbeness". i would rather say "hidden rebellion" to God's commandments. "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. (Rev 14:12). Many Christians think God's Kingdom will be a kind of democtacy where rethoric prevails over the truth. I wonder if the certain lawyer changed his mind.

I got involved in this forum, and introduced a somilar issue (Marriage: Covenant or Deal?), in hope that churches will stop to defend the equality of sexes. And my argumentation is that i am ready to change rolle and duties (as written in 1Cor & Eph).

You refer to technology. The problem is not the technology itself, the problem is the use of the technology.

here4us

View Profile
Deal breaker
Posted : 18 Jun, 2018 04:26 AM

Love and Judjement were ever attributes of God. Judgement" does net mean that we should avoid critical thinking. I am saying that, because recently i saw a homosexual Partor to defend his homosexuality arguing for love!

Indeed, we have to love all but we also have to hate sin and work righteousness.

here4us

View Profile
Marriage: Covenant or Deal?
Posted : 16 Jun, 2018 02:14 AM

I acknowledge that your view satisfies the vast majority of 'Christians' today, but the concepts of covenant and deal involve significant differences.

Through both, Scriptures and World, the covenant describes a special offer to the benefit of the weak, under conditions, independent of his will, On the other hand, a deal (after bargaining), comes an agreement on terms among equivalent parties

The Christian marriage certainly needs a consent between two, but the relationship is predetermined with divine revelation. Even by dissolution, the marrriage continues to exist, except the dissolution was under Lords's law.

here4us

View Profile
Marriage: Covenant or Deal?
Posted : 13 Jun, 2018 08:19 AM

Considerimg ing at the high rates of divorces among Christians and the different aspects of the ccdf members, i would like to start with with above essential question under the light of the Scriptures.

here4us

View Profile
Deal breaker
Posted : 9 Jun, 2018 07:24 AM

The deals. 1. The covenant. The covenants as given in the devine Scriptures, are all under conditions. By obediance, humans receive blessing while by disobedience, chastening and break of covenant. In human relations, a covenant is always granding from the powerfull to the weaker. That differs from deals.

2. Deal. Is the product of negotiations either among equals or among parties who want to excange something they own with something they would like to get in return.

Marriage is not a deal, but a covenant.

The arguments based on beliefs, should be cleared by the unconditional authority of th Scriptures. If head of the husband is Jesus and head of the spouse her husband, everything is right. If not, the separtion and divorce will come sooner or later.

You, as many women today, are thinking marriage as agreement, which us not under the autority of the Bible. So, better don't search after a real Christian.

here4us

View Profile
FALSE PROPHETS
Posted : 15 Aug, 2016 11:10 PM

False have been always in place and they continue in our times!

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Besides false prophets and teacher there also false apostles

2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

But let us stay at falxe prophets though words of prophecy are more sure than miracles, bearing evidence. Signs and wonders does not! (Deu 13:1...)

2Pe 1:19-20 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

How we reveal them!

Some recently insist by fruits! Nothing more deceiving than that. You can not expect good fruits from an infected tree. Thus John suggest.

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

here4us

View Profile
Divorced Christian men or women who remarry someone else are NOT committing adultery!
Posted : 13 Dec, 2014 05:58 AM

Annulment! What a great catholic discovery!

It was innovated as a solution for a not consumed marriage and now can be activated for any reason! WOW

Page : 1 2 3