Author Thread
AmberLady

View Profile
Taking the time
Posted : 8 Mar, 2017 12:04 PM

I can say something about me personally. It doesn't mean that all women are like that. Just me) Sometimes i find myself speaking for hours with someone. But usually i'm busy) So if i am not in love or not enough attracted - i can forget about texting to that person. And when he appears - i'll be chatting with pleasure.

On the other hand. When i am deeply interested in someone i will always find a time. :)

Regarding career. It depends on every single woman. I have a friend, who is professional and loves her job. But she says, she would be happy to leave this all for family and growing kids:) Anyway, i don't know any christian lady here who won't give up her career for family. But it's local culture, so may be no applicable to other countries:)

AmberLady

View Profile
Illusions of Christian singles online
Posted : 20 Feb, 2016 12:35 PM

Very true, HoosierHomeschooler.. Chances to meet a person seeking for serious relationships are much higher here..

But honestly women never know what they want If you find one determined, you'll be really lucky :)

AmberLady

View Profile
Posted : 20 Feb, 2016 07:22 AM

We all want something. Of course it would be perfect, if we follow word of God 100%, like Hosea for example.

But let's be fair, are you really ready to marry a lady which you don't find attractive at all? There must be some symphaty, right?

I heard somewhere "if you see smth wrong in a person beside you, it means God wants you to pray for this person" .. So go on:)

Anyway, there are lot of profiles without part "i want" And the rest give to God :)

AmberLady

View Profile
Posted : 20 Feb, 2016 03:05 AM

Noone is ordering. Noone is coming here for a shopping.

We are trying our chances. All possible chances. Of couse the best way to meet someone "not online", in church. Real, true communication will never be replaced. But what if from 20 members of your church - 19 are ladies and married men? If such communication was not allowed by Lord, He would not let such sites live, and i would not read storied of happy marriages started in internet.