Author Thread
ardenz

View Profile
Christians in politics
Posted : 6 Oct, 2014 03:56 AM

and it's great to know a philosopher in this site AriFi, it's always good to talk to somebody who can handle a profound conversation..

@FocusIsEverything, you got an interesting question... Well, being a real Christian is something we need to practice though it's not that easy especially for people in politics. I think that the best way to have a Christian-oriented country starts with our own selves.

ardenz

View Profile
Did Scientists Create Life?
Posted : 5 Oct, 2014 01:56 AM

I agree with you AriFi,

God is the only creator. So whatever amazing things created by science that rooted from a genius mind are still came from the only creator..

ardenz

View Profile
Christians in politics
Posted : 5 Oct, 2014 01:34 AM

hello AriFi... how are u?

thanks a lot for this link, I have checked it though I haven't read much yet but I see how sensible it is! :glow:

good that you discover such page. u got a nice taste of topic, I think you're great to talk to, no dull moment..

ardenz

View Profile
Christians in politics
Posted : 3 Oct, 2014 06:13 AM

thank you.. :-)

ardenz

View Profile
Christians in politics
Posted : 1 Oct, 2014 08:53 AM

you all have a point :)

I just hope that people in politics would exercise their being a Christian, nowadays it's rare to find politician with integrity who knows that being in that position means service to others rather than power over others.

ardenz

View Profile
Words to help a broken heart
Posted : 1 Oct, 2014 07:54 AM

what an inspiring poem! :angel:

I'm glad I have browsed on this section to read this... it reminds me that God is indeed bigger than any sin, pain and frustration... He will really restore what we have lost into something better than we can ever imagine.

thanks for this! :glow:

ardenz

View Profile
It's Nice To be Here
Posted : 1 Oct, 2014 07:45 AM

Thanks to you... :glow:

ardenz

View Profile
What does a girl look for in a potential husband?
Posted : 1 Oct, 2014 07:41 AM

I'll pray for you alipbechel that one day, you will find the real pretty girl who has developed a well-rounded mentality with a genuine heart... someone God destined just for you... :prayingm:

ardenz

View Profile
Posted : 30 Sep, 2014 08:37 PM

always been dumped? :laugh:

seriously, we can't always please all people despite our best effort...

you're still young, just be your best self and continue to be the kindest person you can be. If some girls won't still like you despite the goodness you have shown, it only means they don't deserve a real nice person and God prepare someone better for you...

just wait patiently, His timing is always the best!

ardenz

View Profile
Posted : 30 Sep, 2014 07:00 PM

hmmm you got it right!

most women give weight to the spiritual growth of a man...

man's achievement, wealth and even pleasant physical appearance can fade away...

but man with a good soul will always be a good man that makes him capable of loving his family the way that God wants him to do so. :angel:

Page : 1 2