Author Thread
matt101984

View Profile
Snotty Cows
Posted : 5 Feb, 2012 10:26 PM

When I saw this title I though wow someone wants to talk about cows with allergies.

matt101984

View Profile
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 27 Sep, 2011 09:30 PM

I feel like that sometimes. I do not know if it is because I have Aspergers, I have a history of depression or what. I soemtimes feel like my life is going nowhere and I want to give up. I feel bad for you because I know that this is a horrible way to feel.

matt101984

View Profile
Costly Expectations - What Have You Done for Me Lately?
Posted : 5 Mar, 2011 01:24 AM

Who's going to take care of the kids?

Who's going to clean the house?

Who's going to shop for grocery's?

Who's going to do repairs?

Who's going to handle the bills?

Who's going to cook?

If you want to have a real conversation, use real answers. Tell me how you really feel. But also consider the consequences of your opinions. Think about what would go more by the Biblical example we all have. Pray about it ask God to show you. I'm not saying women shouldn't work..I work and would still want to continue to do so, but I think it's the man's ultimate responsibility to assure his family is taken care of in the grand scheme of things.

You assume everyone wants kids. There are things called school and daycare plenty of families use them.

Most people can shop when they get off work.

The bills can be decided by the man and wife.

Whoever is the better cook can cook

What about guys who are close to God but happen to not have a high paying job? Should they just never date? Maybe God has a reason for them being at that job.

matt101984

View Profile
Posted : 4 Mar, 2011 08:50 PM

To submit to her husband and to love cherish and encourage her husband.

matt101984

View Profile
Posted : 4 Mar, 2011 07:11 PM

Both men and woman should contribute to the relationship financially Yes the man is to lead but it is a partnership still It is not fair to the man to expect him to be the only one who contributes financially especially since not all men have high paying jobs.

matt101984

View Profile
Job and Income
Posted : 2 Mar, 2011 09:15 PM

Does it matter what kind of job a guy has or how much income he makes?

matt101984

View Profile
Why do Christians think Physical Attraction doesn't matter?
Posted : 28 Feb, 2011 12:02 AM

@ Smili I dont agree with you a 100%. Consider Song of songs, the young man go into depth how beautiful his love is, and how that makes him feel. For us physical attraction runs deep into our core, we cannot seperate ourselves from it, I have tried, and I believe God made us to be like that, otherwise there is no way I can be fruitful and multiply.

Concerning age, men become emotioally attached. If you been around for a while, and have a man of one type or another, in your life you notice they wont get rid of certain things. Like I have some old Ford trucks, they dont run, they just sit there, usless. But I cant bring myself to get rid of them. We have history, and yes lol they even (still) appeal to me visually. I believe its the same as our wives age. We are not unaware that time and childbirth and whatever else takes its toll, but for some men we wont have anything else, even if its a newer model ;)

@Rightwing, I aint sayin having paticular standards is a bad thing, but sometimes for women its how you say it, not what you say that will turn a woman off. You seem like a good guy, and I believe you mean well, but I dont think posting that on your profile is wise, but its yours, you'll do what you want :)

:yay:

Of course it is a part of what you look for but it should not be the main part. Like Simli said to many Christians use the medias shallow unGodly view of attraction which is based more on selfish desires for someones else s body then Gods desire for beauty.

matt101984

View Profile
Is it me or are most women on here super judgemental?
Posted : 13 Sep, 2010 06:03 PM

Unfortunately you will get all kinds of people on Christian dating sites People who are not really Christians posing as Christians real Christians who are not seeking God. You just have to keep searching OP I am sure they are plenty of great Christian woman on here and who knows one could be your future wife.:applause:

matt101984

View Profile
What do men value most about women?
Posted : 5 Sep, 2010 11:50 PM

The men that look for brain-dead supermodels are probably pretty brain-dead themselves. After all, people look for similarities, right? Anyway...I agree with everyone here pretty much. Physical attraction is important, but I see hundreds of "beautiful" women that I would never date/marry. The problem with guys nowadays is that they don't keep their pants on long enough to see how shallow that kind of "beauty" is. Anyway...I know my girlfriend is probably not the most beautiful girl in the world, but I also know that I think she is. Probably because I'm attracted to everything about her. Physically, mentally, and spiritually. I'd even venture to say that people that marry just one or two of those things are missing out on the "whole package" that God might have in store for them...but if there is any contention among you...I have no such custom. Just a theory.

That is true it does not work well if you are in a relationship with someone for one thing. Of course I do not consider myself brain dead because maybe contrary to most men I do not find supermodels attractive. They just look and seem fake to me I want a real girl. BTW I am glad you said you were a guy because your picture confused me I was not sure if you were they guy or girl in the picture. :applause:

matt101984

View Profile
Posted : 4 Sep, 2010 12:30 PM

GraceMae where in the Bible does it say men should provide food and clothes? To me this is just a case of woman not wanting to take responsibility for themselves.

Page : 1 2