Author Thread
fast99

View Profile
pray for me yes, pity me no
Posted : 19 Dec, 2013 02:55 PM

I understand Debbie, lost my business, divorce, lost the house, father has COPD and isn't well ,have to fight to see my 13 Yo. daughter by the way I won't be seeing this Christmas....I will pray for you and yours and you pray for me...deal ? lol Sweetie I know soo many in our same boat and it can be very discouraging, Psalm 37:25 Psalm 51:17 , God bless you !!

fast99

View Profile
Don't Judge ME!!
Posted : 6 Sep, 2012 07:26 PM

I believe we, on this site ,have all been hurt and have a story..when you don't talk or think much about that time in your life is when you know you have passed through it. I know divorced people who become enraged while talking often about an ex and I asked how long have you been divorced and some have said 18 years !!! What ??? They talk like it happened 4 months ago !! It's bondage to allow hurt and anger to go on that long. we can not allow or yesterdays ruin our tomorrows..

fast99

View Profile
Divorce among christians
Posted : 6 Sep, 2012 06:56 PM

I agree with everyone..Christians divorce rate should not be that of the world. I wonder how many are really saved in the church or playing church viewed as a "social" gathering. I think a key is He must increase (Jesus) and I must decrease,Also My life is no longer mine but His, I was bought with a price, this gaurds against selfishness and the "its all about me" attitude.

fast99

View Profile
morals/ relationships
Posted : 27 Aug, 2010 06:42 PM

It's a very strange thing that I have gone out with some" christian' women and a few have asked me to spend the night saying "We don't have to do anything' I just want to cuddle. I declined then they were upset with me. ! I do understand and miss closeness with someone but thats too close to a fire. I wonder if some women Really want a good guy ? !! lol I heard a good message yesterday that too many of us are concern what people think instead of what God thinks of us. Before I was saved I sept with all girlfriends and my wife before marriage - funny their gone and I'm among the ranks of the divorced. This is one area I want to get right and I left it at the foot of the cross - it's up to Him who he brings my way and I don't want to miss that blessing! Thx

fast99

View Profile
A prayer for a man who said he had honor
Posted : 27 Aug, 2010 06:21 PM

Well put Scott. I was ina dating relationship that did turn into sin and everything changed- we both fell away from the lord and I broke that off and haven't dated since( 9 months) I repented, got close to God and learned a valuable lesson - to honor God above ANYTHING else. I want God's blessings on my life. I do go out with a christian lady now from time to time and we bring God with us.

fast99

View Profile
Another newbie :)
Posted : 27 Aug, 2010 06:08 PM

Nice to meet you too ! I'm in virginia

fast99

View Profile
Richmond, VA
Posted : 27 Aug, 2010 05:52 PM

Not quite richmond but chesapeake

fast99

View Profile
Hello to all my sisters and bro's in Christ !!
Posted : 27 Aug, 2010 05:41 PM

I joined this site to be with "like ' minded and saved people.Being single with or without children is no easy task. Looking for more Christian friends and possibly go out from time to time. heres one for ya Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?!