- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- St John The Baptist - Loxwood
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Education Level
- HS Graduate
- My Profession
- Medical Records Clerk
- Music, Gaming, TV/Film, Walks, Sightseeing, Dogs, Occasional (bad) photography attempts
- About Me
I'm a kinda unique guy with extremely varied music tastes and a love for walks, Geocaching and visiting new places. I Love a good/terrible joke from time to time as well Looking for a life partner who'd love to go see new things when possible. And win at tombolas if that's your thing!
God found me through music during my late teens. I actively attend my local village church and help with the little things when required to.
A few things I like include:
- Christian Bands: Stryper, Hillsong United, Theocracy, Red, Delirious?, Matt Redman, Rend Collective
- Other Bands: Poets Of The Fall, Marillion, Work Of Art... I could go on forever.
- Gaming (yeah, I know...)
A couple of serious bits if you get this far:
1. I'm utterly hopeless at talking online or via text, but trust me, I'm a lot more talkative when in person.
2. I'm hardly the most popular guy in the world for reasons I'll maybe never understand. Most of my life has been spent with few friends and a feeling of isolation, long before Covid hit. So if you wonder why I only have solo pics of me, there you go.
3. I have a problem with large crowds and public speaking so I'd prefer to avoid a populated wedding service. Just a couple of people would do.
- First Date
- Normally I'd suggest a trip to a museum or landmark, followed by food.
These days...um...Whatsapp call?
- Account Settings (To message Davex1990 you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 23 to 35.