I'm a Child of God, prayer warrior, and a Proverbs 31 woman, who is blessed beyond all measure.
- Female | 49
- United States
- Last Login Date
- Click here to learn more
- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Full Figured
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- We as the body of Christ ARE the church. I think religion is based more on man made doctrines, and not the doctrine of God. The bible is the ONLY doctrine I need.
- Church Attendance
- No answer
- Church Raised In
- No answer
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Yes but they're grown
- Do you want children?
- Education Level
- 2 Yr College Degree
- My Profession
- You will learn this if I find it's time to reveal
- I yearn to get deeper into God's Word. I enjoy fishing and swimming. I love nature because it's all God's artistry and a beautiful gift for us to enjoy every day. I love music (my passion), art, and spending time with my babies (grandbabies that is)
- About Me
Hello, thank you for stopping by. I'm a mother of 2 grown children and Mimi to 4 beautiful babies (my grandchildren), who by the way, have my heart.
I will let you know now that I'm an old-fashioned lady, I believe in courting, NOT dating. I actually wish we could turn back time to the 40s a and 50s, when love was real and meant the world to a husband and wife. I believe a gentleman should woo a lady. I'm not meaning with gifts that are purchased, but with sweet little things. I also believe a gentleman should make the first contact (move), towards getting to know a lady.
If you're a gentleman, then you know and understand this.
I'm a down to earth woman with a heart for God. To me, the Word of God is the best medicine, and Jesus is the doctor. The secret to life is to ALWAYS put God first in everything. Once you do that, the rest will fall into place, according to His Will.
I love to laugh, life is too short not to smile or laugh. Oh, speaking of laughter, to be honest, the only time I'm a perfect 10, is when I go to Wal-Mart in the middle of the night.
I would love to have someone special in my life to share my walk on the path of Christ with.
I'm a firm believer in walking in love toward all. I don't judge a book by its cover. God's Word states we should always look at the heart first. The eyes are the windows to the soul.
You can tell so much about a person by looking into their eyes, their heart, and their walk with Christ.
We as the church, should conduct ourselves as such. We can't lead others to Christ if we, ourselves, aren't being Christlike, which we were made to be. We were made in His image.
Jesus is coming soon, we are in fact in the end of days. So it's imperative that we do all that we can to lead others to Christ. But, only after we truly are a Christian, not a "Christian" ourselves.
I'm patiently awaiting my Boaz, my love, my spiritual leader, my confidant, and my best friend.
May God's Will be done, not my own.
I do NOT play games and I would like the same respect. I am not getting any younger and I don't have time for childish games or riff raff.
I don't believe in missionary dating, I will not be unequally yoked, and I do have the standards that God has placed upon me.
If you think that you could be that one, please feel free to contact me. The ball is now in your court, what will you do with it?
- First Date
- My ideal first date, would be something very casual, like meeting for coffee or something simple like that. Not something that will make yourself or myself nervous or anxious.
- Account Settings (To message ChildofGod29483 you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 35 to 56.
- Appears on 14 members favorites lists