Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Thnx for stopping by :)
- Male | 26
- Fort McMurray
- Last Login Date
- Click here to learn more
- Eye Color
- Body Type
- A Few Extra Pounds
- Hair Color
- Native American (Indian)
- Born Again Christian
- Looking For
- Church Name
- Church Attendance
- Once or Twice a month
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- 1 or 2 on occasion
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Want Children
- Education Level
- Specialty/Trade School
- My Profession
- Currently working
- Jesus and Life
- About Me
If you do not have Jesus Christ as your one and only true God, then do not bother messaging me. Also do not message me if you are part of a false denomination (a church that does not recognize Jesus Christ as Lord or that does not put Jesus solely at the center of its faith i.e. praying to other idols/gods/figures such as Mary for grace or Michael for protection when you get it all in one through Jesus Christ), or the harlot church (i.e. a certain church that calls priests father in a spiritual sense which goes against scripture).
Amp Bible Matthew 23:9 (father)
Do not call anyone on earth [who guides you spiritually] your father; for One is your Father, He Who is in heaven.
Amp Bible Revelation 17:4- 5 (Description of the harlot church)
4. The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold, precious stones and pearls, [and she was] holding in her hand a gold cup full of the abominations and the filth of her [sexual] immorality.
5. And on her forehead a name was written, a mystery: “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES (false religions, heresies) AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”
Amp Bible John 14:6 (only Jesus)
Jesus said to him, "I am the [only] Way [to God] and the [real] Truth and the [real] Life; no one comes to the Father except through Me.
Amp Bible Revelation 22:8-9 (Praying to angels)
8. I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I heard and saw them, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things.
9. But he said to me, “Do not do that. I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers the prophets and with those who heed and remember [the truths contained in] the words of this book. Worship God.”
~In other words, pray to the Creator, not the creation.
Amp Bible Exodus 20:1-7 (God is jealous for your love and faith, not desiring it to go to false/dead gods/idols)
1. Then God spoke all these words:
2. “I am the LORD your God, who has brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.
3. You shall have no other gods before Me.
4. You shall not make for yourself any idol, or any likeness (form, manifestation) of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth [as an object to worship].
5. You shall not worship them nor serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous (impassioned) God [demanding what is rightfully and uniquely mine], visiting (avenging) the iniquity (sin, guilt) of the fathers on the children [that is, calling the children to account for the sins of their fathers], to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,
6. but showing graciousness and steadfast lovingkindness to thousands [of generations] of those who love Me and keep My commandments.
7. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain [that is, irreverently, in false affirmations or in ways that impugn the character of God]; for the LORD will not hold guiltless nor leave unpunished the one who takes His name in vain [disregarding its reverence and its power]."
There are true denominations of Christianity that focus on things such as God's Love, or His Grace, or His Forgiveness, or try to be formal in their relationship to Him (which I do not fully endorse in some aspects) but is still in truth. If you are a true Christian, then you can discern between what is truth and what is not.
I am far from perfect but that's not what a Christian is - a Christian aims for a relationship with the Lord, no matter their current state. After all, it is called our walk with the Lord, not our finish line with the Lord. He also tells us to "come as you are". I am still in my journey with Him and have much more to learn, as everyone should. I have wavered many times but can not see it happening again. It is impossible. I know Jesus is Lord and cannot find solace without Him or in any other god/idol/belief.
I am working a lot (shift work) and make very good money and will be making a lot more in the future, thanks to the Good Lord Jesus Christ. I also have formal education, different certificates, and knowledge in many things. I have a bright future ahead of me and hope to share it with a woman who believes solely in Jesus Christ. I have not had success in relationships but I am trying to keep my heart from turning bitter. I am old fashioned as in preferring Biblical gender roles. I am wise enough to make decisions or share in decision making but prefer to take on that role as the man. I do not like the modern way of habitual relationships/roles as this seems to cause problems long term in a relationship and has in my past relationships. Would still love a Proverbs 31 woman or a woman who is trying to be just as I am becoming a better man in the Lord daily. Check out biblicalgenderroles.com for further insight of my viewpoint. There's all kinds of useful information a Christian can find on there to expand their foundation.
Some cons of potentially getting into a relationship with me would be that I am not a virgin (cannot change that. I haven't always been born again until I became 15), I am now overweight due to stress from work and sloth on my days off (can change that and am), I swear (can change that again), I occasionally drink unworthily (can stop), I have a past of smoking marijuana (drug free almost 3 years), and I can be worldly (I would prefer not to be).
Some of the better things about me is that I am grounded in the Lord (have no more doubts), I am 6'2.5" or 189.23cm, have a fair bit of knowledge of God and His Word, putting my standards in line with Bible scripture such as not looking at a woman with lust and committing adultery with her in my heart (which I would expect out of my partner as well), and being understanding with not being judgemental.
If you do not want to pursue a relationship with me then that is fine but I still hope to become friends. I have a lot of knowledge in the Lord I like to share with people. I also hope to learn something from others about Christianity but rarely do, due from having my own vast knowledge. I also study the Quran but not to pursue another god but to learn how to be better at apologetics towards specific demographics.
The word "love" is mentioned in the Bible 366 times, enough for everyday of the year. Praise the Lord.
- First Date
- Let's be friends first
- Account Settings (To message N8tve you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.