Author Thread: nice girl
nicholas172

View Profile
History
nice girl
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 05:05 PM

why is it so hard to find a nice and normal girl. i mean they never know what they want. they cheat, lie, and care about them selves. why is it so hard! just want a normal girl. thats all i ask.

View Profile
History
nice girl
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 05:34 PM

I know a lot of nice girls...

...sadly they tend to scare too easily. ;)

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
nice girl
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 09:07 AM

I can imagine, just try to be more patient. Wait on the Lord, u haven't yet met the right one.

View Profile
History
nice girl
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 11:36 AM

I think there r nice girls although not all of them r normal... anyways good luck!

View Profile
History
nice girl
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 01:43 PM

Ha, I think that's what I'm looking for, a nice abnormal girl. :)

View Profile
History
nice girl
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 01:20 AM

I could say the same about the boys!

View Profile
History
nice girl
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 08:47 AM

It's been my experience that when a guy finds a nice girl that Is honest and true and not all about herself....It seems to be some kinda turn off..most guys dont want good girls....

I have been called "different" (In a good way) but sense when does being a good person make you different? Just goes to show what this world has come to.

View Profile
History
nice girl
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 02:49 PM

You got a point there! A very very very good one at that!!!

Mind you, my halo is a little bit tarnished, but none the less, I feel where you are coming from if that is of any consolation.

flower1215

View Profile
History
nice girl
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 07:15 AM

hi,

Belive me you will fine, but you just need time to see more people. Then you will know who will suit you.

Sometime nice girl will be reqarded as boring person, as far as I know about my women frined. Lifte should be interesting.

Nice heart is what you are looking for. When you have more life experiences, practice to oberserve people, Then you will know. Who has nice heart...

God bless you,

Ey

View Profile
History
nice girl
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 09:27 AM

Just advertise in your profile that you are looking for a nice young lady that has morals. time will tell. Respond in a postive way.:rolleyes:

latika00v

View Profile
History
nice girl
Posted : 17 Oct, 2009 09:49 AM

if we would have a godly mate we must look in the right place.if you would have a godly mate you must seek godly qualities. if we would have a godly mate we must wait for God�s time.ROMANTIC LOVE IS NEVER THE BASIS FOR MARRIAGE�MARRIAGE IS THE BASIS FOR ROMANTIC LOVE.this is what i believe.well its ur choice.i hope u meet a nice girl with nice qualities.god bless:prayingf:

Page : 1 2