Author Thread
Phoebe2

View Profile
I need your prayers,
Posted : 28 May, 2011 02:36 AM

Dear Mercy,will be praying for u. Keep your eyes focused on God, and be sure in the right time He will provide! He has a plan for each one of His children, and "the one" for you exists, it's only u haven't met him yet, and he 's waiting for u too. God is preparing both of u, and arranging circumstances for u. Seek the Lord first& He will take care of everything in your life.

Phoebe2

View Profile
Small Community Shaken.
Posted : 24 May, 2011 01:28 PM

Dear Wendy, the Lord's peace surround & protect you, your family& community. Will be praying for you!

Phoebe2

View Profile
quiting
Posted : 24 May, 2011 01:23 PM

Will be praying for u:) The Lord's love strengthens you!

Phoebe2

View Profile
prayer request
Posted : 20 May, 2011 11:33 AM

Praying for u sis. God's healing hand touches your back, and removes all pain& heal any pulled bones. Plz keep us updated.

Phoebe2

View Profile
Dennis
Posted : 20 May, 2011 11:27 AM

Glad to hear that Dennis! Praising God!!! Will be praying for the withdrawal issues.

Phoebe2

View Profile
Salvation and peace
Posted : 14 May, 2011 12:38 AM

Kathy, praying for her to accept Jesus as a Savior. Don't worry about the time, He performs wonders in few seconds. I pray that God opens her heart & mind to shine with His light onto her few days left in this life. Praying for your friends as welll.

Phoebe2

View Profile
We are in need of prayer!
Posted : 14 May, 2011 12:24 AM

Dear Rosemary, glad to hear that:) Will be praying for both of u& your relationship to grow deeper& that the Lord bless u & guide u according to His will for your life.

Phoebe :glow:

Phoebe2

View Profile
Heart broken
Posted : 6 May, 2011 02:09 AM

Dear Teri, I understand how u feel too. Same pain..details were different. But I want to encourage u today with this part of Scripture: In my distress I called to the Lord, I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears. Psalm 18:6

I'm praying for u sis & will continue praying that the brightness & power of His presence heal your broken heart & His great compassion to cover you & lift up your spirit. You are NOT alone even when there is no around, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort is there next to u to comfort u in your troubles.

Phoebe2

View Profile
job
Posted : 28 Apr, 2011 08:35 AM

Praying for u Dennis!

Phoebe2

View Profile
Lifting up...
Posted : 28 Apr, 2011 08:27 AM

Praying for u& Abby! Glad to hear that you're growing closer& things between u are going well. I want to encourage u Storm, as long as u sincerely seeking the Lord's will for your life and in your relationship, God definitely is working, he will give u the patience u need and will make u hear His voice& guide u through this. It seems like u can't meet before a year plus, yet, may be God has other plans for u. Rejoice in his love & peace! :glow:

Phoebe

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10