Author Thread: Just friends
Hopeful123

View Profile
History
Just friends
Posted : 4 Jan, 2009 10:12 PM

When a girl says she wants just friendship for now. But she gets jealous everytime you talk to another female. Is she really only looking for friendship

jezcie

View Profile
History
Just friends
Posted : 5 Jan, 2009 01:31 AM

Hmm, do u have that experience hehe..I think guys also the same...ops..In my opinion, maybe what she's trying to say is she wants be friends first and let the things happen by it own but at the same time don't want to lose the person she was communicating with...Maybe to make sure, if she communicates with the right person. That's how we know someone right?, by knowing him/her first...Friendship first, if she feel comfortable with the relationship, then u can feel how the relationship would be..

:peace: may god bless u....amen..

Hopeful123

View Profile
History
Just friends
Posted : 6 Jan, 2009 12:10 AM

Thanks !! appreciate your comments very much

View Profile
History
Just friends
Posted : 8 Jan, 2009 08:56 PM

my response is for the guys....if u want to be a lover, then be one. if u want to be a provider, then be one. Dont confuse the both.

View Profile
History
Just friends
Posted : 8 Jan, 2009 10:41 PM

What??

hesformeareyou

View Profile
History
Just friends
Posted : 9 Jan, 2009 11:02 AM

sometimes a girl likes the attention her friend gives her and when she see's him giving attention to another girl she gets jealouse . If she wants to say just frineds it usually means she does like you a lot but there is something about you she doesn't really like. could be anything from being a non Chrsitain, to having bad breath or an embarrassing laugh. If you want to get serious with this girl then take time to talk in depth with her and find out what that little something is that is keeping her from that closer relationship with you. sometimes it's best just to remain friends with a girl.

Hopeful123

View Profile
History
Just friends
Posted : 9 Jan, 2009 02:52 PM

Thanks for your post, much appreciated!!!. In my case I have a few things that could be holding her back. I will have to pursue these.

God bless you in your search!

View Profile
History
Just friends
Posted : 9 Jan, 2009 09:03 PM

When a girl says she wants just friendship for now. But she gets jealous everytime you talk to another female. Is she really only looking for friendship

This is a no brainer to me I would say NO..

Hopeful123

View Profile
History
Just friends
Posted : 11 Jan, 2009 04:11 PM

Thought so!

Just that there has been so many mixed signals from her. (mostly non-verbal)

God bless!

LonelyC

View Profile
History
Just friends
Posted : 24 Nov, 2011 02:04 AM

I see two folds in this. No 1, It would be that she felt no love for you initially but now it is developing. She never felt, she never saw it but when she see you with another woman she realizes she now has feels for you. Feelings take time to develope.

No. 2 It would be that she has feelings for you but she is afraid of embrassing herself beacuse maybe you do not feel the same. Most girls will always hind their feelings until the man first opens up to her. Most girls fear being considered as cheap.