History
Marrage before sex
Posted : 2 Apr, 2008 03:18 AM

Are you really depending on the word of God?:angel:

View Profile
History
Marrage before sex
Posted : 12 Apr, 2008 02:16 PM

:laugh: Do you want an answer or do you just really want me to think about it?:laugh:

Honestly, luvjesus, I've fallen in that area & it destroyed the relationship. We were both Christians and feel victim to the lusts of the flesh. We started reaping curses instead of blessings that eventually lead to our break up. We had gone to counseling and still the curses surmounted us. It's another loss I deem as experiental suffering to know that GOD comes first always.

I hope you get other testimonies on this

T:goofball:mie

View Profile
History
Marrage before sex
Posted : 21 Apr, 2008 09:09 AM

Hi. I am new here and was browsing through the forums and just had to put in my two cents for what it is worth. The main ingredient here is obedience. We humans seem to have a hard time with that. We always have! lol... I beieve that marriage is holy and so is sex within that marriage. And that's IT! No other way. God is so perfect. He says exactly what he expects and it is up to us from there,. As a woman, I can truely say I have tried to the best of my ability to remain chaste. I have failed of course at times. Also, it takes two to accomplish this. The last relationship I had was not really easy. He didn't really want to give up that "luxury". It wasn't that we were not in love, just we were not obedient. So, it is my opinion it destroys the relationship, for it cannot be blessed of God.

View Profile
History
Marrage before sex
Posted : 30 May, 2008 06:26 PM

Hmmm,

I have had some very interesting conversations about this topic.

Marriage first.

Didn't get it right the first time. Not repeating old habits or mistakes. Gods way or the highway.

grl_Friday_28

View Profile
History
Marrage before sex
Posted : 22 Jun, 2008 09:32 AM

I believe it is one of the most important laws that Daddy God gave to man and woman. Marriage first! Ive known a lot of my friends who engaged in pre-marital sex and they always end up bitter. So i'm saving myself for my future husband and I hope he saves himself for me too. I'm glad u have this forum. Godbless!

View Profile
History
Marrage before sex
Posted : 30 Oct, 2008 05:18 AM

Sex before marriage or outside of the marriage boundaries

is a direct hit against God. That is sexual immorality and you will only honor God and reflect His Glory by having sex within the sacred confines of a marriage relationship.

Marriage is the highest standard for a bond between

man and woman.

The ability to procreate is not a sin, but the method in which

you "do it" is what makes it a sinful vs. spiritual activity. To

engage in sex before marriage will definitely do more harm

than good.

1. Marriage is to be held in honor among all, and the marriage

bed is to be undefiled; fornicators and adulters God wil judge.

Hebrews 13:4

2. Let us behave properly as in the day, not in carousing and

drunkeness, not in sexual promiscuity and sensuality, not in

strife and jealously, but put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provisions for the flesh in regard to its lusts.

Romans 13: 13-14

3.For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that

you abstain from sexual immorality.

1 Theo 4:3

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Marrage before sex
Posted : 6 Apr, 2009 01:38 PM

What would make a person think otherwise?