Author Thread: Virginity question
Admin

Virginity question
Posted : 21 Nov, 2009 04:03 PM

What percentage of christians are virgins when they get married in your opinion?

Adam

ladythumper

View Profile
History
Virginity question
Posted : 4 Dec, 2009 08:29 PM

I have no clue just know that I'm a born again virgin never too late to start honoring Jesus with ur body. Yes Jesus will wash all our sins away and turn us from filthy rags to being as pure as snow.

I will be so proud if it's God's will to be able to tell our kids when we do marry that ur father and mother waited for each other until marriage.

I'm worried bout something and sure many on here will take their blows but aim away.

Men I've been serious with in past were men who couldn't keep their hands off of me u know all hands on? Going from a man like that to a respectable man has been hard for me. In fact I don't allow guys to touch me now without threatening to break their fingers.

I am worried that since I want a man who will stay pure to marriage that I'll somehow end up with a man who is a pedifile or gay. Other than praying to God that he'll give me a normal red blooded male who's not a cheater are there any tests or ways to know before it's too late that ur falling for a disturbed man. I have someone that I know that didn't know for 12 years she was married to a pedefile. This world we live in is a very sick, scarey world and any girl that gets in a car alone with a stranger or a man off the Internet is taking a huge risk. Always meet in public place.

Yesterday on Oprah was watching about how the Happy Face Killer would get girls to trust him to get in his car with him.

It almost makes a girl to want to give up looking for a mate cuz of all the bad guys out there.

Sorry went on my usual tangent.

God Bless you,

Kimberly:-)

Page : 1 2