Author Thread: Beautiful Women
Admin

Beautiful Women
Posted : 23 Jul, 2009 10:31 PM

It's very obvious after looking at some men's profiles that looks are very high at the top of the list for some if not most men. Attached on most profiles is something like this, "prefer a woman who stays fit", "I like a woman who takes care of herself", "a woman who is in shape". While some men may actually mean that, we women know that it's also code for not fat.

It's amazing to me the emphasis men put on a woman's looks. Most would say, oh, but men are just visual creatures. Really? Where in the Bible does God say that He made men to be more visual than women. Women can appreciate beauty just as much as men, and believe me we like to be married to or dating someone who looks amazing to us. But, I think the emphasis has been put too much by men on women's looks. It would try to put pressure on women to be or look a certain way. No woman wants to be married and feel like she has to look a certain way or maintain a certain weight. Yet that is the message some men would send or seem to send. What if women held you guys to such rigid expectations on your looks as you seem to do to us? As someone well put it on this site, some of you men want a filet mignon when you yourself are an uninspected butt end of pork.

Let me submit to you that if you will look at a women spiritually, and see her beautiful that way first, it will help the situation a lot and I believe you will even find her more beautiful physically if you'll do that. I believe a women's weight should be between her and the Lord. I'm not talking about being totally unhealthy, and I certainly think it is cool for a woman to be beautiful to her husband and appear beautifully for him. But if you will back off and let her weight be between her and God and take the pressure off her, you would probably be surprised how beautiful she would appear to you. If you give us freedom to be who God made us to be and be beautiful spiritually and physically and be natural, we would be happier to and more eager to dress well for you and present ourselves beautifully to you.

Just a tip.

View Profile
History
Beautiful Women
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 09:54 PM

"There is nothing more to write. i am right"

Wow. You completely sabotaged any point you might have been trying to make.

myhopejeremiah29_11

View Profile
History
Beautiful Women
Posted : 3 Aug, 2009 08:55 AM

wooohooo go jenny girl go!! I was trying think of the politest/most Christian way of saying that, well done!

countryblessings

View Profile
History
Beautiful Women
Posted : 18 Aug, 2010 02:51 PM

Totally agree with lisamichelle and others, however at the same time I know of a lot of women who are just as shallow in this regard. I agree that being physically attractive is a plus but should not be a must, since the person within is who you are possibly marrying, not the outside shell.

What happens when you make a commitment to someone and then later down the line something happens, that can't be prevented, that changes the way they look totally. My point: simply - don't make plans on the things that will in fact change at some point, base it on the things that sustain a relationship. Like for example are they based in their faith as you are. The Bible even warns us against getting involved with someone who is not equally yoked.

Horary for all you ladies out there that are willing to accept the way you look and have the attitude that if you don�t like what you see�.move on.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6