Author Thread: WHERE IS THE LOVE
LadiT

View Profile
History
WHERE IS THE LOVE
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 02:30 PM

Y is it so hard for me to find Christian friends? I find it to be a bit phony for ppl to say they love God and want to do His work yet they rejecet their sisters and brothers in Christ. I don't get it. Jesus is about love and acceptance. I seem to have get rejected by more Christians then the ppl in the world. I'm confused about this. At times I get so sadden by this that I lock myself in my room depressed that I'm always gettin rejected. Ppl claim to be Christians but yet can't love others.

LadiT

View Profile
History
WHERE IS THE LOVE
Posted : 9 Mar, 2010 02:06 PM

Well thanks everybody for thee encouragin words I do apprecoate them very much u guys are right (IN SOME THINGS)

Seuss

View Profile
History
WHERE IS THE LOVE
Posted : 28 Mar, 2010 11:48 AM

You can be my friend. I am real, definitely do not play games. If it is hard to trust, I can relate. I have been hurt too, even by christians. I hope you can make some good friends here, people who are sincere and honest. We all have to weed out the good ones from the bad. Take Care

View Profile
History
WHERE IS THE LOVE
Posted : 16 Apr, 2010 10:40 PM

dont be sad... you are so beautiful LadiT

do you want to be my friend?

:D .. answering your questionn about Where is love?

Love is everywhere... whereever you go..

when you a child smile..

when you wake up at morning... and... there are sun or rain... God tells you.. how much he loves you..

when the birds sing for you

when we are here with you so much friends :D from everywhere

:applause:

God bless beautiful lady!

Dahlee

View Profile
History
WHERE IS THE LOVE
Posted : 19 Apr, 2010 06:50 PM

You have a friend here Ladi, We love you bec. Jesus loves u . No servant is greater than his Master . We are Jesus' servants and we love those whom Jesus loves. When you say rejected that means they will really tell you they dont like you and dont want you to be them. Have they told you that? And if you want to have friends, be a friend first. Be interested in people, ask them question. Love begets love Ladi. We reap only waht we sow. Ok? so if you share love then you will also recieve love for sure. People must feel the love of Jesus in you, and when they felt that , definitely, they will love you too. God doesnt want prejudice. All is fair in the LOVE OF GOD . no whites, no blacks, no short no tall . As long as you know how to love ( even ) your enemies you have always a place in people's heart . Jesus loves u Ladi, so all we do too .

Page : 1 2