Author Thread: DIVINE PROTECTION
SusieQ8

View Profile
History
DIVINE PROTECTION
Posted : 25 Aug, 2008 06:59 AM

I would like this post to be about GOD's "Divine Protection": A verse, one of HIS names, a Biblical example, or simply a personal testimony. Let's see how many different ones we can come up with to encourage one another? You go first!

Blessings

:prayingf:

:peace:

Susan

View Profile
History
DIVINE PROTECTION
Posted : 25 Aug, 2008 07:20 AM

And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall

dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods.

Ezekiel 34:25

But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy,because thou Defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. Psalm 5:11

There are so Many stories in the Bible about Divine Protection, and I'm sure many personal testimonies as well;

should be no trouble filling this thread up !

Great Post,Susie !

:angel: God Bless You All,

Deborah

View Profile
History
DIVINE PROTECTION
Posted : 25 Aug, 2008 07:32 AM

Susie...as I meditate on this and think there are so many times in my past that God has protected me even in my search for a helpmate.....this may be a little different than most that will post...but as I search and wait on God to send me the man that HE intends on me spending the rest of my life with.....he has intervened so many times...just when I think that HE as sent the ONE for me...he closes the door....sometimes I get upset but then as time heals I realize so clearly that the ONE I thought was for me, well it was not God's choice....So I will continue to trust God that he does have that special someone and he will continue to protect me and keep me safe in HIS loving arms....Psalm 91: 1-2, He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high, shall abide under the shadow of the almighty. I will say of the Lord,He is my refuge and my fortress,my God,In him I will trust.....

Angel:angel: