Author Thread: I Nedd Help with this live chat
Admin

I Nedd Help with this live chat
Posted : 27 Mar, 2009 06:43 AM

can some one please help me out it shows me people are on it but when i try to log on it gives me this error {Sorry! This room is currently not available. Try again Later . i also have dowloaded java to see if that would make it work but it still didn't work

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2009 10:12 AM

my guess is the ower of the chat room doesnt know that some people are having troubles i have emailed them about it but still no responce yet but to me i think it has bugs in it still or somthing because the live chat is somthing new they just got a few days ago and plus my moms lap top is new and it didnt work on me either and it has vista on it and yes my pc is an old one but i have windows xp home on it and i have tryed my back up pc as well and done the same thing the only thing i can think of is i have asked what version of flash player they had one of them said 9 version but i have 10 version but the 9 version is out of date and plus has errors if you use yahoo messenger or so

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2009 10:36 AM

I have one computer with Vista and one with XP. I have no problems entering the live chat from my computer with Vista on it. But I can not get on using my computer with the XP version---it simply opens a blank screen when I try that computer.

So maybe, it's if you have XP it won't work? Along with another poster who mentioned popups being blocked that won't allow you to live chat? Sorry, that's the only thing I've figured out so far.

Michelle

tsareht

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2009 09:24 PM

I just logged in and then attempted to enter all of the different chat rooms more than once and did not get into any of them. I am using Vista and am still not allowed in. I am getting the same message as the Diesel Guy. This website is terrible for not replying to emails so I don't know if we will ever get any resolution.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2009 11:27 AM

i have a old computer as well it had windows 98 on it but i installed windows xp home i also tryed getting on with my moms lap top with windows vista and still had the same problem even though i had to format her computer because somthing got messed up and even after i redone her comptuer it does it on there as well and in fact i just got done reformating my pc because it got messed up and it still done the same thing all i can say is that i know its not from the pop up blocker because i have already tried that i also shut off the pop up blocker and still done the same thing plus you can also bypass your pop up blocker by holding down ctrl button at the same time you try to enter the room and still done the same thing the only thing that i can think about is the security settings for your internet explorer area needs to be changed so that it will enable the chat i have tried some of the options but still hasnt worked yet

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2009 02:27 PM

Just give it a little time guys...this has only been on the site for like a week or so.

I don't think it has anything to do with what operating system you are using. I can try it later on an XP and see if it works for me and give you an update.

But, like I said it works fine for me with Vista. Opens up each room in literally about 2 seconds.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2009 06:12 PM

i have a question to ask you since your having problems as well when you put your mouse button on the enter chat room does it say this on the botton of the page javascript:void(0) because thats what mine says

General Christian Chat

Talk about anything you feel like here! This is the general Christian Live Chat Room. Say Hello and introduce yourself!

Users Currently Chatting: 10

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2009 09:48 AM

I think it mainly depends on the computer. I've run it on my comp @ home w/XP and it's worked fine and now I'm on a Vista system. Just recently tried it and worked on here as well. I hope the bug does get fixed hopefully soon.

AbbyNormal

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Apr, 2009 06:25 AM

The question is not if you are using XP or Vista. It is whether you are using Internet Explorer or another browser. I have been having the same problem that you are. I use Mozilla for my everyday internet stuff. I just tried it with Internet explorer and it went right into the chat room. Hope this helps some. Good luck and God Bless.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Apr, 2009 08:32 AM

i had this problem day one since they got the live chat out and sofourth i still don't know what the problem is it even done it on my moms lap top computer and it has vista it just doesnt make any since at all i have even emialed the admin about this and they still havent got back to me yet so i don't know if they are getting my message or not plus alot of times im not even getting emails when some one sends me a message or sends me a wink at times i do and other times i don't so thats kinda odd to what i am really trying to figure out is this javascript:void(0) error thats what it says when i put my mouse pointer on the enter chat room icon and that comes up on the bottom of the web page does that come up on you as well when your able to log into the room and so fourth please let me know

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 May, 2009 04:39 AM

until now i still not get conect in chat just while and then missing, different if i chat with yahoo mesanger always conect not error, maybe try again.

Page : 1 2 3