Author Thread
angel_in_mn

View Profile
A sad day in the pathetic life of Pat Robertson and the 700 Club
Posted : 16 Jan, 2010 03:33 PM

Whatever God's reason for it is, I don't think it is necessarily to punish anyone. I trust in His power. Good and bad things happen and there is always a reason behind it - although it is definitely way beyond our understanding.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
Judging Others!
Posted : 6 Sep, 2009 02:20 PM

Hey Leon. Good to see ya back. Hope all is well.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
To Drink or not to Drink?
Posted : 1 Sep, 2009 03:24 PM

Excellent post Walter. You definitely have a good way of explaining things.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
Sharing your past...when is the right time?
Posted : 31 Aug, 2009 07:12 PM

Paul - I can see why you would be confused about the situation. There's gotta be more behind it (from her side). I don't even know what to tell you really...if you were starting to open up to each other, there really should not have been a problem.

I really like all the answers to this question so far. It really depends on the person, I guess. Seems like some want to know right away, some like it gradual, or even that it doesn't get addressed for a really long time. I have no problem sharing my past as long as I feel comfortable talking with that person. And I have no problem hearing about someone's past/testimony whenever they want to share it. If someone is sorry/repented for the thing they have done in their past, I can't hold it against them. I believe they are washed clean of their sins, as am I.

And Dsterna brings out some really good points with his whole post. Especially that some people might have some things about them that need to be addressed right away.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
My suggestion to & for the site...
Posted : 31 Aug, 2009 06:21 PM

Yeah...that would be sweet! It would put a lot of good Christian music out there.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
the mood ive been in
Posted : 31 Aug, 2009 06:08 PM

I rarely listen to secular music anymore, but when I do it's usually rock :peace: We'd probably like a lot of the same bands.

Have you found any good "hard" christian rock? I love heavy guitar & drums and I've only found one band so far that I like.

-------------------

Well, I hope you're not going through such a rough time now...focus on the good, don't worry so much about the bad. All things work out the way they're supposed to.

God bless

angel_in_mn

View Profile
the mood ive been in
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 08:03 PM

I mean what bands/groups?

angel_in_mn

View Profile
the mood ive been in
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 08:02 PM

What kind of hard rock groups do you like?

angel_in_mn

View Profile
FAMILY GUY
Posted : 21 Aug, 2009 03:21 PM

I don't know...I might see parts of it here and there, but I try not to watch it at all because they make fun of Jesus so much. I don't think that's a very funny thing to do.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
latter day saints
Posted : 16 Aug, 2009 09:40 PM

Cattle, by that did you mean strangle me? I hear that a lot :laugh: Just joking.

But seriously, I just don't like personal attacks on anyone.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10