Author Thread: Friends and such...
Angie89

View Profile
History
Friends and such...
Posted : 9 Mar, 2009 10:26 AM

Hello, I'm Angela!

I have seen that people will post what they are looking for on this site such as "Long term relationship", "Anything" and "Marriage Partner"-

I just don't think these headings are clear, in that what one person sees the heading to mean, another might not share the same concept.

The site is called "christian DATING" yet there is a heading labeled "Looking for Friends". Now, I am a christian gal, I am attracted to the opposite gender, but I would like to meet some gals with similar beliefs to "fellowship" with and learn more about God in a casual environment. Sometimes it helps to have a friend whom you can bet doesn't have ulterior motives, someone with whom you can speak openly. When I say that, I don't mean all guys on here have ulterior motives, and I have had a lot of great conversations with these awesome Godly men, but I want some friends too!

So, when I chose the heading "anything", I meant a chatting/email buddy, whether a guy or gal, but I am certainly open to meeting a man that I could spend the rest of my life with! I am here for both reasons, of course more so to meet men, but also to meet a few friends in Christ.

So, if you would be interested in chatting, I would love to talk with you, whoever you are, wherever you be! I am not a judgmental person by nature, and I don't bite people- at least I haven't yet! :goofball:

Anyways, take care!

Angie

alwayslrc

View Profile
History
Friends and such...
Posted : 9 Mar, 2009 08:35 PM

Hey Angie!

I completely understand that. I try and chat with some ladies on here and sometimes they just dont take the time to care. Its nice to have female and men friends to chat with. Sometimes its hard to find christian friends to just express yourself with. But hey Im up for a good chat anytime :)

-Victoria