Author Thread: I Nedd Help with this live chat
Admin

I Nedd Help with this live chat
Posted : 27 Mar, 2009 06:43 AM

can some one please help me out it shows me people are on it but when i try to log on it gives me this error {Sorry! This room is currently not available. Try again Later . i also have dowloaded java to see if that would make it work but it still didn't work

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2009 03:49 PM

I just attempted to log on (this evening) and I was able to enter all the chat rooms without any problem. So maybe it's your computer? I'm don't know how to trouble shoot anything electronic, so I can't be of more help. But thought I would respond vs viewing and 'hanging up' on you...LOL

Maybe try again later. I know it's only been live for 3 days and they have been working out the kinks of the system. Good luck.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2009 04:03 PM

Sorry about my last post. I don't know what's wrong with my typing today. I have retyped my first post.

I just attempted to log on (this evening) and I was able to enter all the chat rooms without any problem. So maybe it's your computer? I don't know how to trouble shoot anything electronic, sorry I can't be of more help. However, I thought I would respond vs viewing and 'hanging up' on you...LOL

tsareht

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2009 09:44 PM

I tried for 3 days going into the live chat and it has said the same thing to me. Are you using Vista by chance?

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2009 10:24 PM

i run windows xp on my pc and yes i tyed windows vista also as well and got the same thing so i am beging to think that it is somthing in the system or so because i know that im not the only one having the same problem i have tryed every thing that i know of and think about and still nothing i did find a way into the main room but not from the live chat part

http://widget-cdn.meebo.com/mcr.swf?eurl&id=FslcFlqUvT you can try clicking on that web site it should take you in the main chat room but thats all i wasnt able to get into any of the other rooms yet

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 10:57 AM

I have Vista and I can get in all the rooms.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 01:38 PM

i even tryed my moms lap top and she has windows vista and it still didnt work the only way i can come into the rooms is from a other web site and i have no idea why and my pc i am using has windows xp i even tryed my back up pc and still done the same thing i wished i knew what the deal was any ways by the way are you using this web site here

http://widget-cdn.meebo.com/mcr.swf?eurl&id=FslcFlqUvT

or are you clicking on live chat then clicking on enter chat room or what

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 02:59 PM

Yeah, I just go to live chat and then enter chat room.

I also use a laptop with Vista. I just tryed it again and I can still get in.

The only think I can think of is that the computer you are using may be blocking it as a pop-up.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 08:13 PM

I am having the same problem as you. I do have an old computer...

MelissaRosati1977

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2009 12:39 AM

When I try to go to live chat it just won't connect. I don't know what the deal is. Let us know f you get in and what you did to get in!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2009 06:09 AM

Are you guys signing in first before going into the rooms? I know that's a dumb question. I have noticed, though, that sometimes before I head for a room, it signs me out and I sign back in.

I am having difficulties as well. However, I can get into the rooms. I will be in there though, for a period of time, and that lovely Error thing pops up, the list of people go away, and it's like the screen freezes. I have to sit and wait for it all to clear up, close out the pages, or restart the whole computer.

I wonder if it's all just because the site seems to be a little newer and they ( owners or what not ) are working the kinks out.

Good luck to all!

Page : 1 2 3