Author Thread: Hi Sask. Christian seniors over 65!
Admin

Hi Sask. Christian seniors over 65!
Posted : 6 Oct, 2020 05:59 AM

Hi everyone! How's life and how long have you been on your own? For me, it's been 5 years.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2020 06:04 AM

Photos seem to look like we've been in Covid with extra pounds added until you click on the photo to reveal the true image.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2020 09:11 AM

Hi Joni a very warm welcome, oh it's a bit more than 5 years for me.

Now that my children are older I'm ready to meet someone new...:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2020 04:39 PM

Hi and thanks Jayzeee. I was on a dating site a year ago and I wasn't into it then. But, I feel I'm ready now, too. It's good to wait until the timing is more right.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2020 04:41 AM

I have to say as far as dating sites go this one is pretty good, and all at a bargain price...:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2020 08:17 PM

I've been working with Admin to get it to work for me. I can't find men in my age bracket when I set the age I want. Just a few others pop up and that's it. And they have tried at their end and it hasn't worked. So I went into the forums.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2020 09:11 PM

Yes the forums are definitely one way to meet new people, I've had a few conversations which started because of discussions started here...:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2020 11:13 AM

It's a great addition to the site.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jan, 2021 12:19 PM

I'm 40 years old and I have been competing in strongman competitions for 20 years, I have been lifting weights since I was 9.. I'm 6'5 and 300 lbs.. I also do boxing for a local ammuture leage in my town.. it helps that I'm 3 times the size of my opponents for the most part..

I always felt I was invincible until I was matched up in the ring against a young 19 year old Marine from Boston who is no bigger then 5'10 and about 190 lbs..

I thought I could take him since he was tiny next to me.. but I was dead wrong.. he toyed with me for a minute, but then he got serious and when he did, his punches felt like death and I became scared for my life.. I was kissing his feet.. he broke my jaw and cheek bone and they had to stop the fight to save me.. the fight lasted less then 2 rounds.. HE COULD HAVE ENDED MY LIFE IN THAT FIGHT IF HE WANTED TO AND I COULD NOT HAVE STOPPED HIM... I was just so glad when it was over...

What hard lesson learned.. never mess with one of our trained soldiers.. they are trained assassins and even I am no match..