Author Thread: In a First, President Backs Gay Marriage
Admin

In a First, President Backs Gay Marriage
Posted : 9 May, 2012 03:25 PM

5/9/12 ~ MSN ~ Headline ~ In a First, President Backs Gay Marriage ~ In a landmark statement Wednesday, Barack Obama changed his stance & became the first US president to endorse the right of same-sex couples to marry.

*** Why did he change his stance ???...:rolleyes:...Is it to Gain the "popular" Vote or to allow the Vote to "popular" the Gain ???...either way...In a First...I've ever seen a President of the USA to Sway to Wishy~:angeldevil:~Washy...:prayingf:...What yall think about this ???...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2012 11:58 AM

Dude again i lived what i speak. I didnt get my viewpoint my listening to rush limaugh for 4 hours a day. Secondly i refuted everything you said but you wont even deal with what i said cuz it dont fit into your jarhead way of thinking.

But ima call your bluff right here and now. Do you really believe what youre saying? Cuz if you do you will have no problem agreeing that the american tax payer should not have to fund the salaries of police officers. All police officer funding should come from private donations from now on......what you think about that officer?

You consider it forceful that ylur tax dollars go to help those on welfare but you have no problem living off the tax payer dime for your own personal salary. Get outta here dude you just been exposed

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2012 12:38 PM

Well I would hope you wouldn't get your view from listening to Rush, seeing as how you two are on complete opposite sides of the spectrum...You didn't refute anything man...no offense

What exactly did you expose? Clearly you have a beef with law enforcement and are content to let that cloud your judgement. That's not even a good analogy...Continue making the point that liberals are better Christians because they believe the government should force people to give to the poor(btw, this is not exactly what happens)...AND I will keep telling you that giving is of the heart and you do not understand Christianity if you think it's about letting government tell you how to live your life.

If you continue on this subject, I will not respond anymore. I've just given you some things to think about. Any question is rhetorical. The thread is about Obama's support and promotion of sin. It's wrong whether you like it or not.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2012 12:50 PM

I thought everyone benefited from law enforcement, hence why it is a public expense? Unless of course you're a lawbreaker in which case you wouldn't want the police or to have to pay for them...

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2012 02:21 PM

I dont have a beef with cops. That aint what this is about. What im saying is you should be equally angry about all forms of taxation as you are a out welfare taxation. So you should be angry they use your tax dollars to fund road construction, cops, congressional salaries, the space program ect............

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2012 02:23 PM

Yea im not talking to you as a cop. Im talking to you as a man. If ou consider it forceful to be taxed to help the poor then you equally have to consider it forceful to be taxed for any reason. Otherwise its hypocrsy

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2012 02:52 PM

Alright, it's out of our system now hopefully...Time to shift back to the original topic.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2012 03:23 PM

Back to the original topic. Sin is sin is sin. So if one withdraws their support for Obama because he sides with this particular sin one must also withdraw his support for any candidate who voices tolerance for any sexual sin including all forms of fornication

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2012 04:21 PM

Yes, I would not support a candidate who promotes fornication.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2012 04:36 PM

Obama didnt really promote gay marriage. He just said he himself has no issue with it. And i really dont see him pushing to hard to legalize it. Even after the election. This is akin to ron paul saying we should legalize drugs. Its more or less just am opinion given by barack the person ot barack obama the president. What can he do anyway? 33 states have already banned gay marriage amd at least 5 more states are likely to do the same.

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2012 10:12 PM

Pres Obama pushed for acceptance ed the gay life style in the military. What so many people don't seem to realize, it's one step at a time.

As for charity and taxes...the constitution calls for the common defense. There are VERY few things our founding fathers thought should be provided by the government...common defense of the nation is one of them...and our states/local governments opted for police forces. Our forefathers from the Mayflower learned that if you have a common pool of food, eventually people won't do their fair share...then no one eats.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7