Author Thread: Where is the line in the sand being drawn?
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Where is the line in the sand being drawn?
Posted : 27 Jun, 2021 04:20 PM

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has denied tax-exempt status to a Christian group in Texas on the grounds that “the bible [sic] teachings are typically affiliated with the [Republican] party and candidates.”

The group is Christians Engaged, a faith-based civic engagement group in Garland run by regional Republican fixture Bunni Pounds. A fundraiser and 2018 congressional candidate, Pounds navigated Republican circles for a decade before founding Christians Engaged.

The group itself is nonpartisan. It holds prayer meetings and offers educational materials for Christians to engage in political activism. Generally, the group’s mission is to encourage Christians to promote their values politically.

“Whether you want to connect with the pro-life movement, the fight to stop human trafficking, organizations that promote fiscal responsibility in our elected officials, educational opportunities, or good media sources — we want to serve,” the group’s website reads.

What the irs has choosen to do drives home my point. I am a GOD fearing man and this world is not my home, and I am not 'political as far as democrates and republicans are concerned'. But you can either listen to me or you can pay attention to what the irs has said, but the simple truth is that "why would I want to be a part of the democratic party because they want to abort innocent babies, they want to allow illegal immigrants to be trafficked (just so that there bottom line can look good) and they want to take my guns away (I hope that it is known that they do not want 'good guys' to have guns so that we can not protest their tyranny)

https://thetexan.news/irs-denies-tax-exemption-to-christian-texas-group-says-bible-teachings-typically-affiliated-with-republicans/

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Where is the line in the sand being drawn?
Posted : 27 Jun, 2021 08:05 PM

Anyone that doesn't think the DNC has evil agendas, has not done their research.

Now this administration that's in office is trying to change America as we know it.

America won't go down without a fight. Too many citizens still want this Country to have economic gain.

Many people that don't profess Christianity know that the DNC is no good.