Author Thread: Wow, is it me...
Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
Wow, is it me...
Posted : 7 Sep, 2015 09:29 PM

...fellow CDFF brothers and sisters, or has lately the chat forums and potential suitors here gone rather...cold(smile)?

Does anyone have any real suggestions on how to livin' things up around here:rolleyes:!!

I mean I'd really not want to be one of those whose finally had to submit/admit that I'm only here for the forums(smile)! Call me a romantic or a die hard optimist but truthfully, that was never an option!! Despite what all the stats say about ever finding your life mate online, I've always had and still do...high hopes for online connecting, maybe lately not so much from this site(smile)!

Yeah anyway...any feedback may possibly start to heat things back up around here again. Anything at this point couldn't hurt(smile)!!! Still, God's best to those who are faithfully praying, hoping, expecting...

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
Wow, is it me...
Posted : 10 Sep, 2015 08:14 AM

Well no bites huh!? Anyway it was worth a shot(smile)!! I guess most here are satisfied with the status quo. Be blessed.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
Wow, is it me...
Posted : 17 Sep, 2015 08:27 PM

putting threads with the latest response at the top of the forum is the best way to keep forums lively. No one is going to scroll through all of the pages of threads to see where the latest response was made.

The admin is too busy driving away the few members left here by advertising chrisitan mingle ever so often rather than focusing on improving their own site.

Oh and one more thing. Online dating does not work :laugh:

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
Wow, is it me...
Posted : 19 Sep, 2015 03:57 PM

George your suggestion concerning the forum threads is a good one and a good start to possibly bringing something new and fresh to this site...if only admin would adhere:rolleyes:!!

However your stance on the overall outcome of online dating, though not my own, can without a doubt be based on this site, lol(smile) and others like it but...what can I say, there could still be success at online dating for myself and others who still hold out hope!

View Profile
History
Wow, is it me...
Posted : 2 Dec, 2015 03:54 AM

I agree, there's not much activity on these forums. I'm new here and wanted to start posting more, but the topics I was interested in posting in are really old. :P