Author Thread: Dating Again?........
Admin

Dating Again?........
Posted : 24 Jan, 2009 11:58 AM

Well it's been almost two years since I have been out on a date...Would like to date again , but when I start talking to someone I really start to like ,it is really akward for me because I have been away from the dating circuit for awhile.

I would rather be myself then play mind games to get a guy to like me.

Is this what it is like?Any thoughts or suggestions?:waving:

Godbless,

Arlena

View Profile
History
Dating Again?........
Posted : 28 Jan, 2009 08:53 AM

Hi Arlena,

I have been reading your posts for a while, and you seem like a wonderful young lady. I think God must have someone very special in mind for you.

I did want to say, as someone who has raised step children, a real man will make it easier for you during the dating process by taking your son along, or planning things around your schedule. If he really wants more than sex, he will be willing to accept both of you with open arms. I know that a special needs child will scare some away, but that is a blessing. You don't want a man that is not willing to face challenges anyway.

Just hang in there sister, I know you will be a blessing to any man you decide to accept.

Love and grace,

Leon

View Profile
History
Dating Again?........
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 09:14 PM

Brother Leon,

Thanks for your reply. Right now, I am just looking for friends on here. Christain friends . I really do not have a

clue when it comes to dating or saying the right thing or wrong thing. My main focus is my relationship with Christ,

my secondary focus my precious son:angel:

If someone is not understanding of my sons Autism, I do not believe they could understand me.

I do not say this out of bitterness because I believe that God has me on the potters wheel perfecting my character.

If I make some really great friends that would be great.

Godbless ,

Arlena

View Profile
History
Dating Again?........
Posted : 25 Feb, 2009 06:22 PM

Hi I have not dated for 25 years and I suggest you just try to take it slow, be friends first and the minute they start playing games that is your cue to move on. All men do not play mind games. Just keep looking until you find the right one. The most important thing is to pray and ask God to direct you.

Page : 1 2