Author Thread: I just don't get it...
Admin

I just don't get it...
Posted : 6 Nov, 2011 02:09 PM

So I've been on this site for a while and haven't had many leads. It's frustrating. Not many men on here catch my attention but when they do they never respond. Or if they respond, it gets cut short. >:(

Two examples:

There was this one guy who caught my eye so I winked (or said hi...I can't remember.) he messages me back saying girls as pretty as me don't get ahold of him often, he asked me a couple questions in the same message as well. I responded to him...and he still hasn't even read my message.

There was this other guy that really caught my eye. I saw him and instantly fet a sort of connection (like I said, this is rare for me.) I couldn't believe when he messaged me back, I was actually quite excited! Lol said he felt we had alot in common and asked me some questions. I responded. He read it and didn't respond. Until the next day and asked some more questions. I responded. He didn't. >:( after two days of not getting back to me I was frustrated and checked his page. It said that he was no longer a member of this site!!!!!! What the heck :(

Is this bad luck? Does God maybe not want me on this site? Should I keep on truckin'? I would love the feed back!

View Profile
History
I just don't get it...
Posted : 8 Mar, 2012 03:17 PM

Hi,

Ive just been looking through the chat forums tonight and this one has caught my eye as i also havnt had much luck on this site.I joined in dec 2011, and have spoke to afew nice guys, but the conversation just dosnt keep going, and one side or the other stops replying :zzzz: in some cases its the location, but it really does challenge u and u think shall i carry on on here or not? :purpleangel:

Page : 1 2