Author Thread: Fornicators
Admin

Fornicators
Posted : 13 Nov, 2011 05:32 PM

Many Christians like to avoid talking about this subject because they are involved in Fornicating.

Many on these Christian sites date to fornicate.

I met a man online and, after 2 months of communications, I met in person one time, in public place . He was nice at first then later he became pushy. He lives 5 hrs away and drove here to meet.

I continued to communicate at a distance but refused to meet again right away, during the communicates he said he had tried to get with 3 other women he met on the Christian site but didnt work out.

I had no desire to meet inperson again. Then avoided contact and he still tries to contact me.

He wanted a Christian Woman but he is not Christian. :excited:

Too all the fornicators out there...you need to get off this Christian site. :goofball:

I am thankful I did not meet up with him but Once to see what he looked like up close. He wanted a girlfriend, so I moved

On. I do not believe in fornicating like many do. He was Not a Christian man.

View Profile
History
Fornicators
Posted : 1 Oct, 2017 04:24 PM

Not everyone who call himself Christian is actually christian. The manifestations of being a true Christian is seen in works not in words. When you know that he truly fears the Lord and tries his best to live a righteous life according to what God has commanded us and he applies in his life what he learns from the scripture. This is an online dating, sometimes you have to expect the unexpected even to someone who claims to be a Christian. If you sense some red flags, be cautious. Know when to back off or move forward.

Page : 1 2