Author Thread: It only takes one
Esmith06

View Profile
History
It only takes one
Posted : 27 Jun, 2012 11:24 AM

After being on this site for several years I became very discouraged because I was sending out a lot of mails, but getting very few responses. I was close to giving up on the site, but one day I was bored so I sent out a few more mails, and guess what, somebody replied!!!!! :applause: Lucia and I have known each other for several months now, and entered into an official relationship a month ago and it has been fantastic :hearts: God has used our relationship to encourage both of us even though we have been going through some very difficult times recently. I wrote this to encourage you all to keep looking, and to rely on God and his timing. His timing for this relationship was perfect, and I am so thankful to him and for this site for making it all possible!

Lu_87

View Profile
History
It only takes one
Posted : 4 Jan, 2014 11:46 AM

Just a little update guys, We are very happy to announce that we're getting married in March 1st, 2013!!! We are so so happy and we've been so blessed by God. My health is much better now too! We continue to pray for everyone on this site also looking for a partner! God bless you all!

Lu_87

View Profile
History
It only takes one
Posted : 10 Oct, 2014 01:11 PM

Just a quick update! Evan and I finally got married on March 1st, '14. It was a dream come true and we are so blessed and happy to be together, we can't thank Him and this site enough for the miracle of reuniting us :)

Keep the faith and the Hope. No one can take away the blessings God set apart for you!

Love,

Lucy and Evan

Page : 1 2