Author Thread: Have you ever loved someone and it goes to waste?
Admin

Have you ever loved someone and it goes to waste?
Posted : 3 Jul, 2012 05:22 PM

Honestly I cannot figure out what to think anymore!

I met a man on here that i thought was amazing and godly(genuine Christian)...We talked a lot, dreamed and prayed. I actually really fell in love! We 'both' thought that we had found true love and we were planning to meet in person! and that was really exciting!

God! you guys cannot believe this; one day when we were chatting, this guy tells me that he wanted to leave the site because he was misplaced! he also said that we could continue talking off the site and this really made me question his intentions...Seriously, you want to meet someone in person and you are misplaced?( Ironically we met on CDFF) at the sometime you want to communicate off the site? really contradicting!

I just cannot remember how many questions ran through my mind that day!

I prayed about it and i realized that he was just playing around with my heart! the next time i checked, he had deleted his profile from CDFF. No message or call whatsoever! just stuck in reverse!

Any one with such or related experience?

Monicade

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Aug, 2012 03:46 AM

There are lots of people on this site my dear who aren,t nigerians or ghanians who are even as fraudulent as anyone you happen to have met but its not enough for to rate any nigerian or ghanians as frauds.there both good nd bad people in every race nd i don;t think its fair judging every one as same.Almost everyone on this site would have had some experiences with people here but we are here aren;t we?hoping nd believing that one day someone whom God has prepared for us will come along i believe i will find someone either here or anywhere i just know someone is out there for me so i refuse to let fear nd scepticism blind me while a good man passes by. Whether i eventually find somebody here or not i will always remember the wonderful experiences i had here some are sincere, some are proud,some are fraud nd everything but Christians (not meaning to be judgmental)some true friends who just need someone to talk to.All those can be found in our lives even outside a dating site so let quit making too much issue out of this nd search on.flowers grow from thorns doesn,t it? True happiness too might not come easy the complexity of life is what makes it beautiful. This however doesn't mean caution should be thrown to the wind though.

okiekansas777

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Aug, 2012 06:52 PM

I just wasted 6-8 weeks falling for a guy...not this site. Come to find out he was a Nigerian scammer. He wrote just like he was from here in America. Then I discovered several sites with different pictures of some other man or woman listed.

e-mail me through here and I will tell you more since this is too public.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Dec, 2014 03:57 AM

I loved someone too I met in other site that goes to waste. We talked almost 1 year we exchange email talk every week telling what happened to us in that week. He's a Christian so I give it a try to know him better and I thought he is a good one and different to others because every time we talked he shared a lot of things about what God done to his life. We talked also in whatsapp but never use skype. Every time I invite him to have a video chat he has a lot of excuses and alibi. He always say he likes me and how important I am to him so I thought we have deeper relationship, he also call me sweet name; honey and sweetie.

When he gave me his number I put it in my contact in my iPad so I found out that I can reach him in a iMessage and FaceTime. I told him about it that we can use FaceTime and I want to see him. He told me that he don't know his iPad has a application like that. As I think about it, I was surprise that he doesn't know that every iPad or iPhone has already have that application. He always reason out to me that he doesn't know this application and he want to work it on to download those. So I'm so sad everytime he excuse to me he's busy and can't talk in video chat but he always message and chat me in whatsapp.

I add him in Facebook and I found out lots of things about him. He always like a picture of a half naked women and he's like going in a concert with a metal song where the song almost scare you. He add me in his Facebook but never answer me every time I message him there. He never even look at it. He stop messaging me when I ask him that I want to see in a video chat. I was really sad that time. Before I met him there's a lot of men who is a Christian too who talk and message but ignore them because I stick to this guy and ended up broke my heart. When I tried to contact one of a Christian guy who message me before he is now taken and I felt really sad to what happened to me.

Page : 1 2