Author Thread: USA visit-marriage-divorce-back home..
Startingafresh

View Profile
History
USA visit-marriage-divorce-back home..
Posted : 17 Oct, 2012 10:09 PM

I am going to write a full story on here regarding my meeting a man on here and talking with him for 1 and half month then meeting and marrying him and finally divorcing him within my 4 month visit..I went through a nightmare with this man who professes to be a internet minister and teaches the Bible.

Will update with full story. Came back to my country disappointed, hurt, emotionally disturbed and memories of spiteful words from a Bible teachers mouth.

Startingafresh

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2012 11:14 PM

Thank you truthbeknown, I just need your prayers.

The first Sunday after my arrival from USA I attended my church and my pastor preached on God's blessings in our lives and how we need to delete memories from our mind because God has good plans for us not of curses but of prosperity, God desires we prosper in all things and I felt this sermon was for me. There was many good things preached.

Thank you for your support.

sweetlife68

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2012 03:29 AM

yes i totally agree with it. Online dating is not the problem but giving herself very little time to get to know the person. She was not even introduced first to his family and friends. They just got married right away. It was her fault but it is not too late to give love another chance...

asking her to go to his country without sponsoring for her says it all.....

Startingafresh

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2012 02:27 PM

Thank you sweetlife68, God bless you in your new journey in life.

samohito

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Nov, 2012 10:53 PM

May God bless you and you find your true love. Take this as lesson for you.

Startingafresh

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2012 07:02 PM

Thank you Samohito, indeed a lesson learnt ....I am a conqueror in Christ and have overcome all the pain and sadness through God's grace and am moving on with life....have actually found a lovely man on here but will take it very slow and meet first and only if God allows will I marry this time.

Take care and God bless you in your search here.

tiingy

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2012 10:33 PM

Bless you, you seem very honest and trusting. l really think on line dating is the way to go as you can cut through alot of dishonesty before ever meeting but it takes time and patience and web camming for a long period. l have tried it both ways, just meeting right off and waiting and getting to know someone. l personally found taking my time and knowing them, although lonelier, is by far the better way to go.

l went through a period where l just wanted to be with someone and l was a bit desperate. then finally l just gave up and decided l wasnt even gonna look- l was just going to try to help who l could. that is when God brought me someone. the joy in that is that l wasnt seeing him as more then a friend for a very long time, and so l really got to know him well for over a year on line and camming before we ever met. he is just who he said he was but of course l didnt know him well right off. sometimes ppl think they are one person but in reality they are someone else so its important to find out for yourself instead of trusting what they say to you. l think this personal blindness to ones own issues is a huge problem with taking someones word for who they are on line.

l hope you are encouraged by this and you know that ppl on line are the same ppl you meet on the streets. most arent ppl you would want to marry but sometimes there is a wonderful one out there. its sorting that takes time . let God do that bit for you. hugs...

Startingafresh

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Nov, 2012 12:02 AM

Thank you Tiingy, you are sweet and very interesting what you say....yes am going to take my time this time round....thank you again..God bless you and your love.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Nov, 2012 04:54 AM

You should take time to be intimate with the person I don't mean intimate in a physical manner I mean on a spiritual level and you will soon see what they are like even if they try to hide it they can only hide it for so long, as the closer you get to them you will see their fruits, you will know them by their fruits! if you can be totally honest about what's on your mind and what you feel in your spirit with each other that is intimacy, people should spend time with a person over a long period of time! and if someone is being totally unreasonable, illogical, stubborn, self righteous, etc etc then there is a problem spiritually....they need deliverance if they truly want it, but if that is the case avoid totally as you are unequally yoked, they are not as spiritually sound as you and should only maybe kept as a friend. God Bless

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Nov, 2012 06:46 AM

And any who discusses what he believes is a problem in his marriage with another women is committing spiritual adultery in my view.

Startingafresh

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Nov, 2012 11:29 AM

Thank you for your comments Lettherebel3elight, God bless you.

Page : 1 2 3